By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you made your console more personal?

on my PS3 its got a liverpool theme looks cool

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
that halo 3 skin and faceplate is awesome, how do you get it?

I ordered off ebay from NA, they dont seem to have this one over here. i didnt like any of the generic ones, and i like halo 3 so thought why not this one looks pretty cool. mines slightly different from the picture masterchief is a little bigger and the side of the case has a bright blue halo 3 on it looks better imo.

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

I want a battlestar galactica faceplate for my PS3....i might make one

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Where can you get all this neat stuff? I especially like your PS3 decal.

Also, is there anything being sold for a fat PS2? my PS2 will be 6 years old soon, and it's time for presents! lol. I also have a slim one, anything for that?

I have dinosaur stickers on my SNES. ^_^

Around the Network

I don't bother with that stuff.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

that ps3 looks sick!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

None of my current gen systems are customized but I did have an original Xbox that was modded.  I had a friend who did chips and cosmetic modes to PS2/Xbox/GC's last gen.

This machine had an 160gb HD, XBMC, and was painted w/ the led's & cathodes. My controller dongles had led's that glowed as did the A,B,X,Y buttons. Kinda gaudy but it was fun to mess with.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

My SNES has a Sega sticker on it.

well since you mentioned mod's, i kind of want to get a modded controller to use in Call of Duty 5 and other shooters