By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Broken Sword Wii and DS confirmed

I want to see some screens or videos about the Wii version. I somehow habve high hopes for the game (but not the publisher)

Around the Network

What game is that?

MANUELF said:
What game is that?

Broken Sword is a series of point and click adventure games.

I played the first one on PC. It was awesome. Then I played another one on the Xbox.. it was alright, until I had to dodge all those damn guards. + it had waaay to much crate pushing.

Well anyway, is that an old or a new entry of the series?

Broken Sword 2 was my favorite game in the genre. I'll sure get this game if it turns out good.

Around the Network
EPP said:
I played the first one on PC. It was awesome. Then I played another one on the Xbox.. it was alright, until I had to dodge all those damn guards. + it had waaay to much crate pushing.

Well anyway, is that an old or a new entry of the series?

I read this on an other site today and they thought it will be a remake of the original because the title had no subtitle if it was a new entry their would have been an subtitle example Broken Sword:  And the sacred village (don't know if that is a stupid reason to believe if it will be a remake or not).

I found this on Wikipedia about the DS version:

Broken Sword games on the Nintendo DS

Revolution Software is currently attempting to gauge interest in bringing the Broken Sword series to the Nintendo DS hand held gaming system. To that end, Tony Warriner posted a link to an online petition at the Revolution Chat website. The petition is an attempt to gauge interest in such titles on Nintendo's hand held in a more traditional 2D format. Through Revolution message boards via conversations with programmer Tony Warriner, Broken Sword is set to be released in a director's cut format on Nintendo DS. So far, the game has been confirmed and will be released in late 2008.

I don't like Broken Sword... This announcement is meh.

Wow, awesome. I love me some Point & Click games and this is one of the best. (Are you watching LucasArts?)

=p Lol...I want an new Monkey Island =p.