By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who still plays last-gen?

Who here still plays last-gen consoles? I still play my PS2 from time to time. What about you?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

I have my Xbox 1 in the bedroom. It has a 250gb HDD with all of my games on it. It's main use is XBMC, but the games do get played.

I would if my PS3 had BC, I've been wanting to play GoW2 and FF12.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

i stopped after i got the ps3.

I love my Dreamcast.. I still play SFIII Third Strike & MvsC 2...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I'm one generation late. Last game I replayed was RE4 on my Wii. I recently played the Resident Evil Remake for the Cube on it. And since I hope I can get me a PS2 one day, yeah, the last generation will be alive for long time.

hell yea i do !..still play PS2..can't turn my back on games such as GRAN TURISMO 3 and 4

Yeah, I play last gen games. I want to play wind waker again, I think I'll play some more Disgaea as well.

Right now I'm playing before last gen, Banjo Kazooie.

me because i can't afford the current generation ^^

I still play my SNES and N64 too!