By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to add to "The Conduit"?

Map editor definitely would be nice.

jayderyu- of course its a cliche like every other stereotypical shooter out there including Gears of War. However the difference with this is, Wii doesn't have any of those stereotypes. Really if you were an ignorant owner on the Wii(which I suppose many are) then you wouldn't know that the Conduit isn't original. That's the beauty in it.

I agree shooters need to really start advancing past the same techniques used in Goldeneye 007, but for Wii right now it just needs those games first then we cna move to the evolution part. Now for PS360 and PC shooters there is nothing stopping it.

Around the Network

As The Conduit as already pushing the hell out of the Wii, splitscreen would be very hard without drops in graphics, so the framerate won't suffer.

I just want it to have good online modes and good online in general... nothing more is needed.

Xen said:
As The Conduit as already pushing the hell out of the Wii, splitscreen would be very hard without drops in graphics, so the framerate won't suffer.

I just want it to have good online modes and good online in general... nothing more is needed.

Not to question the abilities of the Wii, but I find it very hard to believe that the first attempt by High Voltage to push the Wii hardware will be the most they will be able to get out of it.  I would expect better looking games to come out almost to the end of the Wii's lifecycle.

largedarryl said:

A release date and publisher

Hear, hear! I completely agree!

I'm liking the game as is though and as Xen said I want a good online mode.

Just a good subtitle like The Conduit: We Got Online.

Around the Network

local multi

I just wanna know the publisher already :p

Map editor.