By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can you honestly tell me why you hate Wii Music?

I honestly just think its silly. You shake the wii remote around to make noise and it doesn't keep track of how well you do or anything. There is no point you might as well turn on a cd and bang a stick against the wall. I don't see the need to dumb down the game until theres no point but the people playing don't realize it. I think that if people are well informed enough than it won't sell that good.

And I'm not one of those people that is angry at nintendo making casual games. I know nintendo is still making all kinds of awesome games. I actually like it because wii sports was an awesome game that I played with tons of different people. But thats the thing it was actually fun, and there was a point. Something wii music lacks.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network
CONMAN15 said:
I honestly just think its silly. You shake the wii remote around to make noise and it doesn't keep track of how well you do or anything. There is no point you might as well turn on a cd and bang a stick against the wall. I don't see the need to dumb down the game until theres no point but the people playing don't realize it. I think that if people are well informed enough than it won't sell that good.

And I'm not one of those people that is angry at nintendo making casual games. I know nintendo is still making all kinds of awesome games. I actually like it because wii sports was an awesome game that I played with tons of different people. But thats the thing it was actually fun, and there was a point. Something wii music lacks.

It seems you aren't one of the people who will enjoy this game either. Those who will probably won't even read your words.

It's like turning on a CD and banging your head against the wall.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

I don't think the game has anything over buying a real music instrument and try to play with it without having a clue what you are doing... It's like buying one of those cheap music making toys for kids...

At least GH or Rock Band let you try to play well known songs we all rocked on when we were younger and as you play those songs you see your skills improving and the game because more fun as you do...
Wether it's close to reality or not, you feel like a rl rock guitarist as you play rockband/GH.
You just feel like a silly idiot playing Wii Music...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Let me try it first and then i'll gladly tell you if/why i hate it.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Gnac said:
Was there ever this much disgust over Mario Paint?

One of my friends had that game and I thought it was great, a lot of fun and innovative at that time on a console. It probably still would be since I can't really think of many games like it. I do wish I had gotten it then. I could maybe pick it up at this great used video game store near me. Or I'd love to see it release on the VC. I think it could be possible and play well with the Wiimote.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Around the Network
CONMAN15 said:

Exactly what I have been saying for months

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

hsrob said:
@4lc0h0l

The only conclusion i can make from this video is that it sounded so bad that they just dubbed the orginal version of the song over the clip, because it seriously looks like they are having NO influence on the music.

You're probably right, cause after the song starts u can't hear them speak.  That & obviously what they're doing has no influence on the song whatsoever.

Well firstly i don't have a wii so i can't buy it. Or i could buy it but would have nothing to play it on.

secondly, its so cartoony and lame looking. Thats the main turn off for me. If i had a choice to buy a music game for the Wii it would be Rock Band 2 or GH: World Tour, not wii music.

coasterlove said:

So if people can explain their reasons seriously, realistically and most importantly honestly why they hate this game, I'd love to hear it.

Sorry, that's highly unlikely.

I think its a fair guess that the people who have been showing so much hate for this game haven't stopped to notice how illogical they are being, and most would be either incapable or unwilling to explore the underlying motives that are driving this insanity.

astrosmash said:

coasterlove said:

So if people can explain their reasons seriously, realistically and most importantly honestly why they hate this game, I'd love to hear it.

Sorry, that's highly unlikely.

I think its a fair guess that the people who have been showing so much hate for this game haven't stopped to notice how illogical they are being, and most would be either incapable or unwilling to explore the underlying motives that are driving this insanity.

I don't think I am being illogical.  My hatred is justified.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down