By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What accessory have you bought to your console(s)?

I own 2 360's and bought 1 wireless adapters 2 extra controllers
One WII bought One extra controller and nun chuck

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network
xman said:
I own 2 360's and bought 1 wireless adapters 2 extra controllers
One WII bought One extra controller and nun chuck

"I own 2 360's" Why??

Take my love, take my land..

A sixaxis, an HDMI cable and PlayTV

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

I got a second Wiimote when I bought Wii Play and then I bought a second nunchuk. I have a classic controller and then recently I found a nice Gamecube-Wii compatible wireless controller from some company I never heard of (Blockhead, I think). I made sure to hold on to the receipt just in case. I picked up a wireless keyboard for the Wii which is kinda ehhh...functional at best. I also got a Nyko Charge Station and I think everybody should have some sort of charging optiion instead of always having to worry about batteries. Oh and I have the balance board too when I got Wii Fit.

This is where I think Nintendo dropped the ball. There are so many good accessory options and so few of them are from Nintendo. Now Nintendo is simply printing money now so they're certainly not hurting financially but they could've been printing that money that much quicker.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Just bought extra battery for my PSP Lite.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

VIDEOPAC: the chess module

Master system: 1 extra controller

Megadrive: 3 extra controllers (1 with 6-buttons), a multitap

Super Nintendo: Super Scope, multitap, 4 extra controllers, 1 big arcade controller, Super Gameboy, Mario Paint mouse (I don't have it yet, but it should come in the mail pretty soon)

Nintendo 64: 3 extra controllers, one rumble pack

Dreamcast: 3 extra controllers, 1 gun, 4 rumble packs, 5 VMU

Gamecube: 3 extra controllers (1 Wavebird), 4 DK Bongos, 1 dance pad controller, Gameboy Player, Ethernet adapter, a nice bunch of memory cards, one GBA-GC cable

Wii: 3 extra wiimotes, 3 extra nunchuks, 1 Wii Zapper, 1 balance board, 1 dance pad controller, 1 guitar controller, 1 Wii Wheel, 1 Classic controller

PS2: 1 extra controller, 2 memory cards, 2 PS memory cards, 1 EyeToy camera

Gameboy: two rechargeable batteries (+charger), 1 loop+light, one link cable

Gameboy Advance: two wireless thingy, one 4-player cable, 2 rechargeable batteries (+charger), a carrying bag, around 8  small game cases

Nintendo DS: 2 car adapters, 3 DSLite stylus, 2 extendible stylus, some screen protectors, 10 small game cases

none whatsoever, but I may buy a second dualshock controller when LBP comes out

I recenly bought not so long ago a Cooling station for my wii because of what happened to me a few while ago. seems to be working Just fine.

ps2: extra controller, 2 dance pads
gc: 2 extra wireless controllers
wii: extra wiimote, extra nunchuk, component cables, keyboard
ds lite: extra stylus' (it might be spelled styli, i don't really know)

wow, I thought I had more than that.

I'm not a fanboy, I just don't enjoy dual analog control.  It's d-pad or wii-mote for me.

the conduit has changed the way wii play games.

I know.  I'm sick of the puns too.

So far:

PS3
2x Dualshock 3 ($40 on sale Amazon)
1x EYE ($65 w/ Eye of Judgement)
1x Blue Tooth Keyboard and Mouse ($87 Best Buy Sale)
1x 250GB HDD ($97 Newegg)
1x 500GB HDD ($147 Local Computer Store)
1x Epson RX595 Printer ($134 Best Buy)
1x Official Blue Tooth Headset ($65 w/ Socom)
1x HDMI ($54 Walmart)
1X Blu-ray Remote ($17 Target)
1x Driving Force GT ($130 Best Buy Sale)
1x PS2 Card Reader (free gift)

Total - $877

PSP
1x 2GB MS-Pro Duo ($300 Sonystyle.com)
1x 8GB MS-Pro Duo ($300 Sonystyle.com)
1x 16GB MS-Pro Duo ($300 Sonystyle.com)
1x Screen Protecter Pack ($8 Gamestop)
1x In Ear Headphones ($54 Best Buy, lost buds after about 2 years)
1x Comfort Fit Sound Canceling Headphones ($160 Best Buy)
1x Skype Headset ($33 Walmart)
1x Skype Pays as you go ($20)

Total - $1175

2x Play and Charge Kit ($33 Walmart)
1x Wifi ($93 Amazon Sale)
1x Extra Controller ($54 Best Buy)
1x HD-DVD add-on ($165 Best Buy; My wife insisted on this one at first. After about 7 movies we started making sure people at Walmart did not pick up HD-DVD players when they were super cheap)
1x 120GB HDD ($165 Walmart)
1x Year of Live ($54, never again 2005-06)
1x QWERTY Pad ($33 Target)
1x Live Vision Cam ($44 Best Buy)
1x Wireless Wheel ($165 Best Buy)

Total - $839

This is the first time I have ever paid attention to how much I have spent. I can not believe the PSP has sucked up so much of my money for so little. Back when I got my 2 and 8 Gig sticks I was pumped. Now I use them to back up data for my PS3 so it did not go to waste. The 250GB drive I gave to my grandpa, so that is why I have 3 HDD's. If I would have known Sony was making the QWERTY add-on for PS3 I could have saved a little money. If my girl had seen the light earlier I could have avoided a huge money dump on that crap HD-DVD add-on. Other than those two I could not be happier with my purchases.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL