By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - i know u hate windows, but...

i don't get the hate for windows anyway, but what do u think about windows mobile? i got my new cell phone today and i am really loving it! so simple so great. what r your thoughts? have u experienced it? i am writing this on my phone right now. it is my birthday....

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Who hates Windows?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Who hates Windows?

Apple lovers

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Screw windows!

Depends is this your first Smartphone? I have had a blackberry, windows mobile and my best friend has the iphone.

The Iphone is the best easy to use, I am not an apple user and two minutes after I picked it up I could get anywhere I wanted, typing takes a while on the virtual keyboard. The blackberry is my second favorite OS for mobile simple straitforard and 100% reliable. Windows mobile crashed not a lot but evey once in a while and mine came with a stylus who uses those anymore

I hear HTC is putting Windows mobile 6 behind there touch screen version adn that works awesome. But overall windows mobile is old and slow

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network
tuoyo said:
Kantor said:
Who hates Windows?

Apple lovers

linux lovers

real PC users

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I had half of a long arguement typed up but lost the motivation to Complete it.

People who hate Windows due so for 1 of 2 reasons.

1.) It is the dominant (and I mean dominant) OS on the market and by virtue of that alone people froth at the mouth.

2.) Because they have the dominant OS, MS had to make decisions that specialized users may not like, but is the best decision overall.

I have 2 PCs with Linux and a laptop with Vista. I have been using both linux and windows for years and have yet to find one thing in linux that would make me swear off any other operating system.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
ssj12 said:
tuoyo said:
Kantor said:
Who hates Windows?

Apple lovers

linux lovers

real PC users nerds

Fix'd it for ya.

Windows are great just because they are so simple.

Kantor said:
Who hates Windows?

ps3 lovers :P

The majority of haters doesn't really hate Windows, it's just MicroSoft they don't like.
And because Windows is a MicroSoft product, they're against Windows too.
I think if another company made Windows they wouldn't hate it that much.