By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War final boss trouble

I managed to get my brother to play, and we did it second time!!! The ability to revive each other really helps.

I just did it so I shot Raam with the bow, and then he got a few headshots in with the longshot, and I filled his head with lancer bullets, and of course active reloads are vital

Cole is a rubbish rapper

Around the Network

LOL. Never knew that the Torque bow was so effective. Did it on Single player Casual no problems with just headshots from the sniper rifle!

I tried on Insane next and its just silly!! Going at it co-op from begining now so hopefully get it done before Gears 2.

Completed it on co-op Hardcore! He will get distracted by one of the players and you can then just pummel him with whatever you have!

@munkeh His job is to kick ass and maybe play football if the Locust haven´t killed all other players... who cares if he can rap...

i dont know why but i found it difficult for me to play on co-op game so i prefer to play alone in this game.

NNN2004 said:
i dont know why but i found it difficult for me to play on co-op game so i prefer to play alone in this game.

Maybe its who you are playing co op with some people are not a help..

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

I'm really stuck on General Raam. I have followed IGN and gamespot's advice and so tried to break his shield with my torque bow, and then hit him with the sniper. However, I just cant kill him, my difficulty comes in moving down the train when he gets close, I am normally killed by him or the kryll.

How long does it take to kill him normally?

Also, would you reccomend using other weapons?

Thanks for any help

when i had the game ages ago i was stuck on ram on casual, its a really annoying boss

its not an epic end or anything, all i did was hide till he came nearer and just let off shots as close to head as poss.

then run over to other side, then repeat whislt avoiding the bat things

it was a very poor ending. theres a difference between frustrating and challenging

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

xman said:
NNN2004 said:

Maybe its who you are playing co op with some people are not a help..

lol true