By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your favorite video game cut scene?

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2's cutscenes were equally awesome, probably some of the best ever, excluding the winnie the pooh levels. (sorry pooh, your not very entertaining)
But, to be honest, the ending to SSBB's subspace emissary is the best cutscene ever, but only barely beating out the endings to kingdom hearts endings.

I'm not a fanboy, I just don't enjoy dual analog control.  It's d-pad or wii-mote for me.

the conduit has changed the way wii play games.

I know.  I'm sick of the puns too.

Around the Network

Anything in MGS4

especially the Screaming mantis scenes

mM

I cried in this part..

mM

A lot of Okami's scenes, topped by the second to last one.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Lunar: Eternal Blue

Spoiler if you haven't played it, I guess...

Zophar Captures Lucia.

Or most of the scenes in that game, for that matter.

Around the Network

MGS4: Snake crawling through microwave. I'm a heartless bastard but I was actually touched by that scene and the accompanying one's when it seemed like all hope was lost.

Tears came down from my eyes involuntarily lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

GamingChartzFTW said:

The Best Cut Scene evar is in Super Mario Bros.1 and it's made out of pure win!

Description: Right after Mario slides down the flagpole in World 1-1, he walks 'casually' over to the exit pipe with this "I'm Mario and I don't care" attitude.

You can't beat that fools! Old School 4eva Biatchaw3es!!

Yes, he takes down the flag of peace and replaces it with the communist star...

I suppose the Titan War cutscene from God of War II is another of my favourites.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

stof said:
No More Heroes. Fifth ranked battle against Letz Shake.

Spoiler of course

This...

Former something....

Most recently, FF 7:Crisis Core,Sephiroth Vs Angiel vs Genesis

Take my love, take my land..

tons.

aeris dead.

rikku intro ffx

sephiroth into ff7

alexander summoning ff9
kh intro

yuna intro, first summon, funeral.