By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Resistance 2 Commercial

does anyone else think the old black guy with the cane looks like sammy sosa?

Around the Network

only on ps3

it's stupid ad though
the game is great why not showing its awesomeness

Wow! Talk about a straight rip off of the Halo 3 ads. Sony will never learn. It makes me wonder if they have a company policy to market all products to fail, or if the people they hire are just this out of touch. If they would get with the program and market to real people, then the PS3 and a lot of very good games they have made would be much better off. With that ad they have yet again left people unexcited, and woundering WTF is the PS3, and why are the commercials made by people on meth.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Holy crap, how did they fuck up this advert? All they had to do was show some of the cutscenes with maybe a couple of seconds of gameplay with a cool voiceover, and *BAM*, awesome trailer.

Instead they give us this weird ... thing that has almost nothing to do with Resistance. There are no badly acted prophets in the game, so why were they shoe-horned into the advert?

Around the Network

I think they did alright.
They know that all they have to do for the fans and the somewhat(semi) hardcore gamers is to inform them that a sequel to resistance is coming out(which the commercial does), so they directed the commercial to their casual crowd, the people who bought a PS3 for Blu-ray, the movie watchers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

fucking terrible.

They finally made one of these sort of commercials work. This is actually a great commercial because it makes the game look epic and huge. People love that. It doesn't matter if it doesn't show so much of the game. People love to get hyped, and this feeds that hunger.

I just saw it today the first second I was freaked out...

Former something....

^^^^^^^^did you see it on TV?if so which channel?