By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBOX 360 at 26.7 million jan 1st 2009

I think the 360 will hit 25 million by the this holiday.
and the PS3 will hit around 21 million this holdiay

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

Until we get to Jan 1st I really don't think any predicitons can be made. Who knows what eefect the price cut will have on things, when the christmas shopping season kicks off then I guess we will get some idea of how things will go.

seece said:
Until we get to Jan 1st I really don't think any predicitons can be made. Who knows what eefect the price cut will have on things, when the christmas shopping season kicks off then I guess we will get some idea of how things will go.

it looks to be spot on

Now it seem likely to reach that numbers

Xbox 360 is at 22.93M so it only needs 1.77M to equal Xbox 1's 24.7M.

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

Around the Network

Ya know, it would be funny if on the day the 360 passes the original Xbox you could turn on your 360 and get the achievement "Pass original console in sales", LOL

Enjoy

bodhi14 said:
Ya know, it would be funny if on the day the 360 passes the original Xbox you could turn on your 360 and get the achievement "Pass original console in sales", LOL

Old microsoft were cheeky enough to do something like that, these days...

Anyways 25M is doable. Black Friday is soon and we should have the first bit of news.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

just like i posted, on other thread while ps3
xbox 360 could > 26 mil, i think even > 27 mil is a possibility.