By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears of War 2 already available !

Jo21 said:
SleepWaking said:
Jo21 said:
wow, fall out 3, then fable 2 and now gears 2.

It does make you think, maybe Microsoft is leaking it on purspose so when the dashbaord update comes: BAM, all thos suckers got banned.

and kill third party sales? seriously don't think

How are piraters contributing to 3rd party sales?

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Jo21 said:
SleepWaking said:
Jo21 said:

It does make you think, maybe Microsoft is leaking it on purspose so when the dashbaord update comes: BAM, all thos suckers got banned.

All pirates are wholely ethical and pirate only for the good of mankind.  As such they always buy what they pirate later.

The internet told me so.

disolitude said:
Jo21 said:
SleepWaking said:
Jo21 said:

thats the point i don't think m$ leak it

Jo21 said:
disolitude said:
Jo21 said:
SleepWaking said:
Jo21 said:

thats the point i don't think m$ leak it

But they contribute with MS hardware sales I guess, but then they lose money with hardware sales, and people who buys pirate software I don't think that they will buy any original software ,  I don't think MS would get anything from them. so I'm not so sure then. Maybe evil peple.

F.U. Fun University.

Words Of Wisdom said:
disolitude said:
Jo21 said:
SleepWaking said:
Jo21 said:

All pirates are wholely ethical and pirate only for the good of mankind.  As such they always buy what they pirate later.

The internet told me so.

I am not sure what kindof people you associate yourself with, but this "pirate" will be buying the game. On November 7th. With the artbook. and the gun.

Around the Network

While the people that leaked this should be shot...you can't really fault the users that are downloading this to play it. Like its almost 3 weeks early, thats a huge amount of time.

If someone told me "you can play resident evil 5 now if you pirate it or you can wait till march otherwise". I'd pirate the game...no doubts about it.

perpride said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
disolitude said:
Jo21 said:
SleepWaking said:
Jo21 said:

The internet told me so.

I am not sure what kindof people you associate yourself with, but this "pirate" will be buying the game. On November 7th. With the artbook. and the gun.

Too bad you're supplying the torrent to the asshats that aren't going to buy it.

twesterm said:
perpride said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
disolitude said:
Jo21 said:
SleepWaking said:
Jo21 said:

The internet told me so.

Too bad you're supplying the torrent to the asshats that aren't going to buy it.

Ok you got me on that one...but I have serious limits set on that and it gets delete the task right after it finishes downloading.

The sales of this game are going to be phenomenal regardless, what percentage of potential buyers do you actually think are going to get through torrents.

perpride said:
twesterm said:
perpride said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
disolitude said:
Jo21 said:
SleepWaking said:
Jo21 said:

The internet told me so.

Ok you got me on that one...but I have serious limits set on that and it gets delete the task right after it finishes downloading.

The sales of this game are going to be phenomenal regardless, what percentage of potential buyers do you actually think are going to get through torrents.

Ah yes, the "it will sell well anyway" excuse. 

I can only wonder what would happen if everyone thought that way.

Words Of Wisdom said:
perpride said:
twesterm said:
perpride said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
disolitude said:
Jo21 said:
SleepWaking said:
Jo21 said:

The internet told me so.

Ah yes, the "it will sell well anyway" excuse. 

I can only wonder what would happen if everyone thought that way.

Communism!

I kid.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835