By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable 2 Review thread!

darthdevidem01 said:
DMeisterJ said:
This is a pretty good year for games!

Fable 2, Gears 2, LBP, Resistance 2, Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge, wow.

You forgot THE game

!!

Which one!?

Around the Network

darthdevidem01,

but, at the end, are all review conuted in metacritic ? or gameranking ?

or only some review are counted ?

Time to Work !

Whether it stays above 90% will be largely determined by how many 4 of 5 star (80%) reviews it receives. It will get a lot of 90 to 95 reviews, but a few 80% might drag it down.

WiiStation360 said:
Weather it stays above 90% will be largely determined by how many 4 of 5 star (80%) reviews it receives. It will get a lot of 90 to 95 reviews, but a few 80% might drag it down.

this

for example it just got a 5/6 from vg and thats a very good score from them, but it pulls the average down which is sad. Well i guess its the same for every game.

http://www1.vg.no/spill/artikkel.php?artid=521090

You know what, at this point who cares about the scores. So many sites have given it 90+ I could care less about its final metacritic score. It's a good game which I'm sure we will all enjoy

Around the Network

Whoow... Fable was fairly enjoyable, but it looks like Fable 2 is really gonna be good!

Has anyone played the game yet?... Is it more 'open' then Fable 1?... Cause that game was very limiting in comparison with what Molyneux promised... Hmmm, 150$ for an X360... If Fable 2 really is awesome... Then I might have to think about it! Cuzz Gears 2 is gonna be CRAZZZZY AWESOME ...

THE NETHERLANDS

libellule said:
darthdevidem01,

I think Metacritic counts ALL of them

but Gameranking doesn't.....it doesn't even count IGN UK or IGN AU reviews....it counts only the IGN oness

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

libellule said:
darthdevidem01,

They record all of them, but certainly gamerankings only takes its average from certain sites, or maybe it just weights the average so select places count more. I think metacritic is more of a true average

Gamedaily -- 7.8/10 !!! ..... maybe fable 2 will end up like Dead Space .. some like it some not.

new average score is 8.95 btw