By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable 2 Review thread!

shanbcn said:
Since when Braid and Geometry Wars are considered titles? So far 360 didn't have one AAA titles this year and only GeOW2 have any chance left.

What about Rockband 2?

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
Since when Braid and Geometry Wars are considered titles? So far 360 didn't have one AAA titles this year and only GeOW2 have any chance left.

So XBLA Titles are not Titles and they are not considered games? Last I checked both were still exclusive to the 360, and both are considered great titles/games. Games are games dude.

So your saying basically no XBLA/PSN titles should be considered when counting in AAA titles/great games. Consider Braid also costs 15$ and sold quite well for a high priced XBLA title, and GW2 was $10.

It's just that simple.

shanbcn said:

I wonder which console this guy supports?

Because we all know the entire quality of a game is based on 0.1 review points, and without them, something bad happens....

Stay on topic bro.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

shanbcn said:

What? Are you dense or just trolling?  So if the game is on XBLA it's not consider a title?  Why because it's the casual?  Because it's $10-15?  Because it doesn't have nice pretty box you can put on the shelf?

So by that same criteria that it's not a box game, then Wipeout HD, and all the other great PSN games are then not consider a game?

shanbcn said:

You should probably go back to one of the old threads about Uncharted and tell the world that. I mean 89%... Definately not a patch on a 90% game! To think they were that stupid to think that Uncarted was AAA!

Tease.

Around the Network

It's back up to 89.7 on gamerankings, and they haven't counted the 100/100 from Xplay yet.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
shanbcn said:

Because we all know the entire quality of a game is based on 0.1 review points, and without them, something bad happens....

Stay on topic bro.

he's right you know.

We had to hear that crap all of last year.....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
shanbcn said:

Stay on topic bro.

he's right you know.

Dude, look. All I'm saying is, yes, I'm sure people trolled because Uncharted missed 9/10 and the PS3 had no AAAe, but what I'm saying is this:

It's fine to do that with the 360.

But please don't do it in a topic for Fable 2 reviews.

This topic is about Fable 2. Not about the Xbox 360, and certainly not about the PS3.

As for you almost defending this guy(it's obvious you hate to do it), you should just let him be. You know as well as I do that:

A. He might end up eating his words.

B. He's trolling, and doing the exact thing you hated when people did it to you.

C. He doesn't have any kind of legitimate or valid point outside of the fanboy console-war arena.

I mean, ya know. You obviously know. Excusing bad behaviour by pointing to other bad behaviour is just lazy, not to mention wrong. You can barely stomach to defend this guy, so you simply shouldn't.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Very awesome scores. I wish I had a 360. :(

ZenfoldorVGI said:
darthdevidem01 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
shanbcn said:

Stay on topic bro.

he's right you know.

Dude, look. All I'm saying is, yes, I'm sure people trolled because Uncharted missed 9/10 and the PS3 had no AAAe, but what I'm saying is this:

It's fine to do that with the 360.

But please don't do it in a topic for Fable 2 reviews.

This topic is about Fable 2. Not about the Xbox 360, and certainly not about the PS3.

As for you almost defending this guy(it's obvious you hate to do it), you should just let him be. You know as well as I do that:

A. He might end up eating his words.

B. He's trolling, and doing the exact thing you hated when people did it to you.

C. He doesn't have any kind of legitimate or valid point outside of the fanboy console-war arena.

I mean, ya know. You obviously know. Excusing bad behaviour by pointing to other bad behaviour is just lazy, not to mention wrong. You can barely stomach to defend this guy, so you simply shouldn't.

oh he's definetely trolling....I was just saying the reason for him trolling was probably revenge

Not defending him at all....as trolling really has no excuse.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey