By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable 2 Review thread!

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Xponent said:

Actually, I'll write my posts any way I choose to thank you very much.

...and so shall I my friend...and so shall I.

And so you should Zen. Indeed, your aggressive style actually makes you a very interesting poster. I accept you mistakenly calling me out as a troll as a consequence of such idiosyncracies. What I won't do however is change my own style of writing to accomodate this tendency.

Around the Network

everyeye italia(italian gaming website) gave it 8.5

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.everyeye.it%2Fxbox360%2Ffable-2_recensione_8468%3Fpagina%3D2&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en

good scores

If this game turned out to somehow be 80% of what Fable was, I am completely satisfied.

With that said, I will be picking this game up as soon as I have the funds to do so. Fable is the best Western style Action RPG I have played in forever. I turned it away for years, then gave it a shot and found that I loved each and every moment of it.

I suggest people to not be turned away because it does not seem to be the greatest thing since sliced bread, because in terms of ARPG, IMO, it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I also hope this game ends up with a 85 overall average because that means there is a lot in which the developers can do to make this game better and I personally have not found anything thus far that tops Fable I.

The lower the score the harder Molyneux tries. I have learned over the last year or so to love the work this guy does. Excellent indeed.

100% honest opinion.

EDIT - Just wanted to mention this. If you enjoy the hell out of ARPG's and you have not picked up a 360 yet, this game, regardless of the scores will be the game that warrants the reason to pick up a 360. I heard the World is bigger in this game, and damn, if it is bigger than Fable I then by all means get off your a$$ and play play this game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

here is the full list of 34 magazine/website review of this game:
http://n4g.com/Xbox360/games/g-21448/tt/metareviews.aspx

I'll add all new reviews given to me in the last 10 posts now...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

does anyone find it disturbing that when u try to match for a partner in albion,it can match u with the same sex? good reviews though but not what i expected

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Fujkin AAA love!! My october is saved. And november will be with Gow2 / Happy Gamer.

updated all...

@skeeuk

no as it was there in Fable 1 too

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

DMeisterJ said:
The game is really short :'(

Ten hours main story? 30 with side-quests?

Are you just now surprised?  Pete said this was exactly how long the game was months ago.

40 hour games considered short these days?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).