nordlead said:

wow, they are corrupt.... They stole VG$8k

Yees They stole all my money :(;  Now I am an financial crisis;

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
nordlead said:

yay for me. The poorer everyone else gets, the richer I get. Soon you will be all my slaves working for $0.01/hour

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
konnichiwa said:
nordlead said:

yay for me. The poorer everyone else gets, the richer I get. Soon you will be all my slaves working for $0.01/hour

well if I were you I'd start working on transferring vg$ otherwise we won't work for you

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
nordlead said:
konnichiwa said:
nordlead said:

well if I were you I'd start working on transferring vg$ otherwise we won't work for you

QFT.

kirby007 said:
nordlead said:
konnichiwa said:
nordlead said:

yes, well talonman hasn't been around for a few days and isn't helping me I'll have him do that once he is back

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I reckon the site should be run like Parliament where you have the Mods (The people who sit in the house of lords) and a group of users (the guys who sit in the house of commons) and the owner of the website (the Queen) and have a elected member/ mod (prime minister) who overlooks everything.

There should be a voting system and an UN of gamers set up to ensure the powerful leaders to not act beyond their powers or do not do injustice.

Now that would truly Rock_ON! :p

Fei-Hung said:
I reckon the site should be run like Parliament where you have the Mods (The people who sit in the house of lords) and a group of users (the guys who sit in the house of commons) and the owner of the website (the Queen) and have a elected member/ mod (prime minister) who overlooks everything.

There should be a voting system and an UN of gamers set up to ensure the powerful leaders to not act beyond their powers or do not do injustice.

Or it could be like pretty much every forum. An ironfisted dictatorship run by the site-admin and his cronies.

Seriously though, democracy wouldn't work because there are far too many idiots online, anonymity does something to peoples heads. We'd end up with Hus as our dictator or something equally stupid.

Rath said:
Fei-Hung said:

Or it could be like pretty much every forum. An ironfisted dictatorship run by the site-admin and his cronies.

Seriously though, democracy wouldn't work because there are far too many idiots online, anonymity does something to peoples heads. We'd end up with Hus as our dictator or something equally stupid.

Is it better now =p?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Permaban? Thank God.

I wish the community was still like it was in it's early days. Now we got all these lame new people.