By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 "IGN" review comes out 8 Anti-Meridian Central Standard Time

saw that. I think it's a bit lower than I expected.

but 88 is still a very very solid score.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

"The main quest is short, but there are numerous other distractions. If you invest yourself in Fable II, you can spend easily spend 30 hours in Albion. If not, you can truck through in under 10 hours." What is wrong with RPGs this gen.

ign uk gave it a 9.5. it's a shame i hate rpg's. because i would have snatched this up.

I wonder what happened to IGN... I used to think their reviews were one of the bests on the internet. Now I tend to disagree a lot with them and their reviews.

the videos we have seen so far are looking so damn great. You can really feel the atmosphere and now I have to read a 8.0 for presentation and an 8.0 for graphics.

and I am not talking about rendered videos, I am talking about the video where whole Albion is shown. Still a must-have for me. If I would have listened to some reviews, there would be a lot of great games missing in my collection.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
Yojimbo said:
"The main quest is short, but there are numerous other distractions. If you invest yourself in Fable II, you can spend easily spend 30 hours in Albion. If not, you can truck through in under 10 hours." What is wrong with RPGs this gen.

Yah what is wrong with WRPGs...10 hours is too long, Fallout, Oblivion, Mass Effect the main quests of those can be done in 4-8 hours... 10 is way too long.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Nice scores.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Grahamhsu said:
Yojimbo said:

Yah what is wrong with WRPGs...10 hours is too long, Fallout, Oblivion, Mass Effect the main quests of those can be done in 4-8 hours... 10 is way too long.

Dont remember how long Fallout was .Oblivion was little too short and Mass Effect was really short, 10h is nothing to brag about.

looks like it hasnt turned out as it was meant to be?

10 hours for main quest and 30 hours including all side quests?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Yojimbo said:

They focus too much on graphics