By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Name your Dota all Stars Favorite hero (warcraft rpg)

@El Dude yah if you hook someone under rupture than yes they'll take the movement damage and it'll hurt a lot.

Troll and Void with bashers imo are bad, neither of them need a bashers, I used to think perma stun is cool but it's also excessive and is a waste of gold. For void I always recommend getting two wraiths while getting a MoM and boots, so you're gonna farm up a little over 2k before you leave your lane to go buy. Than use your mom to neut while laning, once you get strength treads you should be a powerful character unless someone's been feeding. Once you get your butterfly you're unstoppable, and if you find a DD oh man...So many games with void i'll find a DD, find the whole team, chrono kill them each one by one, stunners and squishies first, than eliminate the rest of the team. I love hearing the sounds of double kill, triple kill, killing spree!, mamamammonster kill, godlike, all in a row. If the other team is good at the ganks, than you might want a hand of midas.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network
Vertigo-X said:
Aye, Banlists certainly seem to not work anymore. Or at least there's so many variations that it doesn't matter if you get on one.

@quarashi Oh, I'm not disputing the fact that there are people that care, I just mean in this forum. ;)

Read vlads post. 

I never said the ones i played.  If I didn't straight up pick Phantom Lancer, it was always random.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

@ Graham: Thanx, I´ll do the Bloodseeker/Pudge combo next time I play a all pick game... :)

great Void tips... one last thing... you mentioned "squishies" what kind of charakters does that describe ???

El Duderino said:

@ Graham: Thanx, I´ll do the Bloodseeker/Pudge combo next time I play a all pick game... :)

great Void tips... one last thing... you mentioned "squishies" what kind of charakters does that describe ???

Low hp heroes.

Just like a bug goes "squish" when you stomp it, so do those characters =D

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Squishy characters are ones that are easy pickings, a character that doesn't gain much hp, isn't very fast at ms, examples of squishies would be sniper, void, crystal maiden, lina, zeus etc. These are all characters that are good but when you pick them don't be surprised if you see 2 or 3 man ganks going for you.

Around the Network

@bitmap frogs well described =)

^^ ah ok.. thanks guys... yeah if you see a low HP hero alone you are ether really luck or really dead soon... if they do a lot of damage or have nasty spells its always good to focus them early...

haha I love my low HP int heroes

MontanaHatchet said:
Alexie Di Onie said:
I hate DOTA, Am I the only person who constantly plays WC3 and hates DOTA?

No, I hate DOTA as well. It singlehandedly ruined custom games for Warcraft 3. I'd kill for people to make a couple more mauls. Sex Maul? Alcohol Maul? Country Maul? Lord of the Rings Maul? You name it!

DOTA doesn't share that same awesome variety.

I was talking about the actual game Warcraft 3 and not the custom variants...........

The only custom I ever play is Risk Devo.

I play human in the normal game, if anyone is interested in playing some non Dota (and non maul games smartass) custom games, or the actual ladder game let me know.

GUNDAM.W = sn

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Vertigo-X said:
Aye, Banlists certainly seem to not work anymore. Or at least there's so many variations that it doesn't matter if you get on one.

@quarashi Oh, I'm not disputing the fact that there are people that care, I just mean in this forum. ;)

Not for you, but most use one so they will never have to deal with whoever they banned again. Think of it as /squelching a spammer.