By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Name your Dota all Stars Favorite hero (warcraft rpg)

SeriousWB said:
quarashi said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Alexie Di Onie said:
I hate DOTA, Am I the only person who constantly plays WC3 and hates DOTA?

No, I hate DOTA as well. It singlehandedly ruined custom games for Warcraft 3. I'd kill for people to make a couple more mauls. Sex Maul? Alcohol Maul? Country Maul? Lord of the Rings Maul? You name it!

DOTA doesn't share that same awesome variety.

You forgot World Maul and Simpsons Maul. 

I'll tell you whats fun, joining a DOTA game and leaving right when the host hits start.  Then people are like OMG  YOU ARE NOW BANNED!!1!11!   Banned from what?  You can't ban people from WC3.  Makes me laugh everytime.

Poor guy ^^

Google to find out about WC3 banlists =) Much to learn..

Poor guy, make a new battle.net account.  Much to learn...

@vlad:  maybe I wouldn't do it if every 2 out of 3 games weren't DOTA and I wouldn't have to have my fun being a dick.  I find that I spend more time looking for a game to play then actually playing the game.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network
quarashi said:
SeriousWB said:
quarashi said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Alexie Di Onie said:

No, I hate DOTA as well. It singlehandedly ruined custom games for Warcraft 3. I'd kill for people to make a couple more mauls. Sex Maul? Alcohol Maul? Country Maul? Lord of the Rings Maul? You name it!

I'll tell you whats fun, joining a DOTA game and leaving right when the host hits start.  Then people are like OMG  YOU ARE NOW BANNED!!1!11!   Banned from what?  You can't ban people from WC3.  Makes me laugh everytime.

Poor guy ^^

@vlad:  maybe I wouldn't do it if every 2 out of 3 games weren't DOTA and I wouldn't have to have my fun being a dick.  I find that I spend more time looking for a game to play then actually playing the game.

Hah, I assure you it's much more hassle for you making a new account than it is for someone's banlist to ban your nick. Banlist serves it's purpose. Host A will be happily playing another game while you're spending your free time making a new account.

Total victory for you aye? ^^

Darkterror the Faceless Void
Razor
Phantom Lancer

Phantom Lancer has to be the most fun, but back before they scaled N'aix down, it was a riot playing him. Broken or no, I didn't care! :P

The BuShA owns all!

quarashi said:

Ah, so people do that because they can't stand others having fun with a popular game type? I mean, if you get off to that, I suppose it's fine. Just don't tell us about it, we don't give a shit. =P

The BuShA owns all!

when anyone dares im available

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
SeriousWB said:
quarashi said:
SeriousWB said:
quarashi said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Alexie Di Onie said:

Poor guy ^^

Hah, I assure you it's much more hassle for you making a new account than it is for someone's banlist to ban your nick. Banlist serves it's purpose. Host A will be happily playing another game while you're spending your free time making a new account.

Total victory for you aye? ^^

I mean none of my nicks are on it so I would say total victory for me.

@Vertigo: obviously people do care if I get threatened to get hit in the face and the such...

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

1) Meepo
2) Phantom Lancer
3) Weaver

There's nothing like making people waste nukes and ultis on a Dopplewalk xD

Banlist got silly at some point.

I've been put on it because I committed the horrible sin of owning the host repeatedly (oh sweeet nerub if you get the ball of dung rolling early, it'll grow mighty).

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

@xeroxm3
the most fun is Viper strike
If you time it right, its too much fun, and Viper's a dead crow, of course

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Aye, Banlists certainly seem to not work anymore. Or at least there's so many variations that it doesn't matter if you get on one.

@quarashi Oh, I'm not disputing the fact that there are people that care, I just mean in this forum. ;)

The BuShA owns all!