By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom - final version of Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop wasn’t at TGS

Im from Asia you know I guess me and few of the other members are the only ones who are awake...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

I don`t know who to bash. PR guys doing lousy damage control or journalists bloggers acting like some message board fanboys (game impressions).

Whatever Capcom. Fuck you. Just release more retro games like MM9 on the VC and I am ok.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

thank god!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

ItsaMii said:

I don`t know who to bash. PR guys doing lousy damage control or journalists bloggers acting like some message board fanboys (game impressions).

Whatever Capcom. Fuck you. Just release more retro games like MM9 on the VC and I am ok.

I'd blame the latter of the two.   Interjecting opinion into news invalidates yourself as a journalist.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Can we all repeat this

Trust Capcom, they are a good company.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

Oh god. This is going to set Lord the Night Knight back to last month. He was making so much progress!

Stop pretending you know what I'm thinking. These were my thoughts, although it was on an accidental duplicate thread, and rightfully locked.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45905&start=0

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Onyxmeth said:

Oh god. This is going to set Lord the Night Knight back to last month. He was making so much progress!

Stop pretending you know what I'm thinking. These were my thoughts, although it was on an accidental duplicate thread, and rightfully locked.

It was just meant to be humorous, but I am glad to see you're noticing the incompetence of Capcom's mouthpieces in regards to the game. I'm sure next month they'll say the game went gold. It will be followed by another build with miniscule improvements. We'll all bitch and then Capcom will let us know we're jumping to conclusions and the final build will be shown five days after the release date.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

scottie said:
Can we all repeat this

Trust Capcom, they are a good company.

I trust they couldn't just recreate all the levels in a month, despite what trestes insists, but that's about all I'm trusting.

Now it could have been that they prefered to finish polishing the final build instead of using time making another demo, but they could have just stated that.

Even if the game turns out great, it may remembered for one of the worst hype campains ever.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Onyxmeth said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Onyxmeth said:

It was just meant to be humorous, but I am glad to see you're noticing the incompetence of Capcom's mouthpieces in regards to the game. I'm sure next month they'll say the game went gold. It will be followed by another build with miniscule improvements. We'll all bitch and then Capcom will let us know we're jumping to conclusions and the final build will be shown five days after the release date.

I noticed a while ago that their hype for the game was sucking. It was when their trailers were showing too gradual improvement, and now that it turns out the trailers aren't even from the final build.

And the game isn't going gold this year, since it's release if February.

I'm wondering if there was a language issue that caused the confusion. Wasn't it a western journo checking ou the game in Tokyo?

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - Spinal Tap