By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - just bought "METAL GEAR SOLID 4" & " ELDER SCROLLS 4:OBLIVION" for the ps3.

i got them both today, will start mgs4 after i beat disgaea 3. i loved elder scrolls 4:oblivion on the 360 when i had one, so i decided to get it again for the ps3 this time.      if anyone has any ideas about other games to get this holiday besides :  lbp

resistance 2

soulcailbur 4

sacred 2: fallen angel

please let me know, thanks for any replys

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Hmmm, I think your list is about right. Don't forget Valkyria Chronicles and White Knight Chronicles (I doubt it's coming this year) though!

I'm in the same boat as you, and I was thinking about getting a few PSN games as well. Suggestions anyone?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

Hmmm, I think your list is about right. Don't forget Valkyria Chronicles and White Knight Chronicles though!

I'm in the same boat as you, and I was thinking about getting a few PSN games as well. Suggestions anyone?

Get Socom or Pixeljunk monsters

@OP don't get Soul Calibur. Get Dead space or Far Cry 2 instead.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Considered Dead Space?

4 ≈ One

SHMUPGurus said:

Hmmm, I think your list is about right. Don't forget Valkyria Chronicles and White Knight Chronicles (I doubt it's coming this year) though!

WIPEOUT HD

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
SHMUPGurus said:

WIPEOUT HD

Already got that, hehe. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

@SMUPGurus. Tekken 5 DR

To be released:

Motorstorm: PR if you like racers.

Already released:

Uncharted if you like action-adventures/third person shooters
Ratchet and Clank if you like 3D platformers
Warhawk if you like online games
Heavenly Sword if you like hack 'n slashers
Folklore if you like japanese action-RPGs.

No Soul Calibur 4!

Get

Warhawk
Uncharted
Rachet and Clank
Motorstorm PR

Uncharted, Warhawk, and Ratchet and clank

mM