By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Sales Build

tuoyo said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Noobie said:
can anybody tell me the summary of it.? i can't see how he has reached the conclusion....
Thanks

Conclusion:the last main division of a discourse, usually containing a summing up of the points and a statement of opinion or decisions reached. "But once again PS3kids should be thanking 360kids for making PS3 have a bold statement saying PS3 is a threat and here to stay."

I really don't understand what that means. 

The only thing I can make out of it is that PS3fans should be happy that the 360fans find it a threat....I'm most likley wrong though...

Former something....

Around the Network

Ok, sorry I intend to ramble. I am saying I believe fanboys have lost sight of what it really means to be a gamer anymore. Some will disagree hence forums and threads.

I am saying that the 360kids are helping push the ps3 into better sales.

Kzoellner said:
Ok, sorry I intend to ramble. I am saying I believe fanboys have lost sight of what it really means to be a gamer anymore. Some will disagree hence forums and threads.

I am saying that the 360kids are helping push the ps3 into better sales.

I don't see it myself... I don't think the fanboys of any console are having an effect (positive or negative) on any of the other consoles.

Um...... errr.... ok......

4 ≈ One

i'll take some of wat ur on...

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
tuoyo said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Noobie said:
can anybody tell me the summary of it.? i can't see how he has reached the conclusion....
Thanks

Conclusion:the last main division of a discourse, usually containing a summing up of the points and a statement of opinion or decisions reached. "But once again PS3kids should be thanking 360kids for making PS3 have a bold statement saying PS3 is a threat and here to stay."

I really don't understand what that means. 

The only thing I can make out of it is that PS3fans should be happy that the 360fans find it a threat....I'm most likley wrong though...

No, your right.

There are plenty of PS3 guys who want 360 dead or the wii, ect.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

can't...find....any....sense...in...this...thread

will...leave...NOW !!!

what hes saying is ps3 is the greatest console ever made regardless of how much 360 sells