By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Will There Ever Be Another "Starcraft"

hahahahhaha, wasn't there a user named starcraft, i'm nearly positive there was, i thought you were talking about him, haven't heard from him in awhile... but i can't come around that much anymore :(

Around the Network

That's like saying Diablo II shouldn't have as great legs as Diablo, which simly isn't true.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Acevil said:
Godot said:
Rath said:
The only reason certain other games aren't doing the same thing is because the came out on consoles and shops stop selling games for old consoles while they keep selling old pc games.

I imagine that Ocarina of Time and FF7 would probably both be pulling decent numbers if they were PC games.
No... because FF7 was indeed a PC game.
Also FF7 is being sold in some stores as greatest hit title.

Major store in Japan, as of July.  THIS July.  It's getting more shelf space than any other game I can see. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

^ Oh I love that picture...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Acevil said:
Godot said:
Rath said:
The only reason certain other games aren't doing the same thing is because the came out on consoles and shops stop selling games for old consoles while they keep selling old pc games.

I imagine that Ocarina of Time and FF7 would probably both be pulling decent numbers if they were PC games.
No... because FF7 was indeed a PC game.
Also FF7 is being sold in some stores as greatest hit title.

Major store in Japan, as of July.  THIS July.  It's getting more shelf space than any other game I can see. 

SE is insane not to remake this. Even if the team is "too spread out", cancel all other projects and get them on it ASAP.  It'd make more money than anything else.