By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i have sent messages to an admin who did not respond and to another moderater who says that i should get message the one who banned me but hes off line at the moment

Around the Network

Onyxmeth has said he will bring it up a mod board i thank Onyxmeth so much for being helpful

cats34 said:
Onyxmeth has said he will bring it up a mod board i thank Onyxmeth so much for being helpful

Yes, his a very good mod.

twesterm this is the guy that banned me and finned me $2,000 is he normally a good mod

cats34 said:
twesterm this is the guy that banned me and finned me $2,000 is he normally a good mod

Every mod is a good mod, unless you do something unacceptable.

Around the Network

what is so unacceptable about using the school computers i only use them because i can not afford Internet at my house and other then school there is only the computer at my grandads which can only use when i go to see him which is twice a month or there the computer at my mums house but the thing i call a stepfather will not allow me to use because i am not his real son. this he informs me on a regular basis.

Could you please inform us of your other username?

Sephiroth357 said:

masterchunglee

cats34 said:
Sephiroth357 said:

masterchunglee

Sorry, I can't help you from this point on. I'm also confused, but ask Twesterm for further detail. Without a doubt there is something unacceptable about this, which I'm failing to see.

Branko2166 said:
Jackson50 said:
I was banned once because I called someone Nostradumbass because they made a prediction I thought was foolish.

Good one. Actually sounds very original. Though I can see why you would get banned for it.

If a mod had called someone that they wouldnt have had any consequences. Mods call people names all the time and no one cares because they are the "gods" of the site.