By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gobias said:
kirby007 said:
send a mail 2 mods@vgchartz.com and if you are lucky they will respond in a couple of years

Fixed.

epic fix

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
cats34 said:
Roma said:
Weird so it was deleted? I can’t find you...

they say i have links to five users but that must be because we use the school computers

You know some people like to play around (I am not saying you are) but they can’t separate you from the others if you use the school computers :/

That’s what bad people do they ruin everything and the innocent ones will suffer the most… sorry but that’s how life is    

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I was perma banned, but I had to do what I have to do.

Sephiroth357 said:

What did you do and how long is a perma ban?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If I was a mod, then I would respond with what these type of threads always get.

Please pm either the mod who banned you, or a site administrator (naz or benga would probably work) and they will deal with your problem.

Then, I would proceed to lock this thread.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I was banned once because I called someone Nostradumbass because they made a prediction I thought was foolish.

Roma said:
Sephiroth357 said:

What did you do and how long is a perma ban?

2010 I believe and for a bet I made.

I was perma-banned for the same thing the user is saying! So I have no doubt in my mind he is possibly telling the truth. (but I didn't use school comps)

Jackson50 said:
I was banned once because I called someone Nostradumbass because they made a prediction I thought was foolish.

lol thats comedy gold

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Jackson50 said:

Good one. Actually sounds very original. Though I can see why you would get banned for it.