By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo, you have lost yourself a customer.

Final-Fan said:
twesterm said:
::slow clap::

I've totally never seen a thread like this before. Way to stick it to the man. Don't you ever give up the hard fight.

Did Dinomax get twesterm, or is he playing along? 

definitely got him

Around the Network

Oh god, it really IS infectuous...

at first didn't realize the sarcasm
last line made me re-read it and undoubtetly found it

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

Final-Fan said:
twesterm said:

I've totally never seen a thread like this before. Way to stick it to the man. Don't you ever give up the hard fight.

I'll admit it-- he got me.

I blame beer, Wild Turkey, and Dr. Pepper.

This thread has taken on a weird sorta metahumor, in at first, it was funny because of the sarcasm, but then because of the people who totally missed that sarcasm. then you started getting people who are only sarcastically pretending to be fooled, and then other people missing the fact that they weren't really fooled.

This thread confuses me now.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
Grey Acumen said:
This thread has taken on a weird sorta metahumor, in at first, it was funny because of the sarcasm, but then because of the people who totally missed that sarcasm. then you started getting people who are only sarcastically pretending to be fooled, and then other people missing the fact that they weren't really fooled.

Or does it?  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

The best part of this thread is definitely the people who try to introduce sarcasm into the topic without realizing the OP is sarcastic.

twesterm said:
Final-Fan said:
twesterm said:

I'll admit it-- he got me.

I blame beer, Wild Turkey, and Dr. Pepper.

All at once???  Dear god, that sounds vomit inducing.

Final-Fan said:
Grey Acumen said:

Or does it?  

of course now, but I might just be denying it in order to save face over being confused about such a silly thread.

Or am I?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

i found more fun the nintendo defence force going rant at him.

so for short at reading i managed to pick up this point.

if you don't like the wii you are emo, especially if you don't play casuals games.

nintendo doenst need you because they got the casual now, they will get money so they don't care, whats funny the people saying this are not entirely casual players.