By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo, you have lost yourself a customer.

Don't you realize it yet? This isn't even about video games anymore. Nintendo plans on buying the whole Japan to use as a headquarters and eventually taking over the world. Think of yourself as analogous to the inevitably doomed resistance movement in any future oppressive world government pieces of fiction. By supreme mandate eventually everyone will be casual. Games will be replaced by interactive experiences.

You'll come around, they all do.

Around the Network

i went to gamestop today.....

lady said "can u guys repair my wii"
gamestop dude "something something" *i wast paying attention* "we have 17 wiis in the back"                                               .... refering to broken wiis

:o

SHMUPGurus said:
Dinomax said:

I'm not sarcastic.  Comeon guys, believe me.

Nintendo really have lost me this gen.  Instead of doing what everyone else is doing they decided to be so...""casual""  which in protest I'll still keep my Wii and complain about it as much as possible rather than selling it.  Making sure Nintendo doesn't rob one more person of a real gaming experience.

What happen to you Nintendo.  You use to be so Hardcore.

Believe, believe... Where did I see this before... Oh yeah! PS3, Believe, B3LIEVE!

You won't fool anyone! D:

HEY! Remember the trailer of Halo! BELIEVE! ;)

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

y do so meny people loling at dis? dinomax rayzes sum seeriusli gud points.

nintenod shud wach out - we no wut we r taking abot

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

::slow clap::

I've totally never seen a thread like this before. Way to stick it to the man. Don't you ever give up the hard fight.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
fazz said:

And there is where you are wrong.

Get yourself a PC or a 360 then.

Are you kidding me? PC nor 360 could handle the amazing graphics of the Wii.

True, the graphics on the Wii could go head to head with the real world.

*claps* You've won the VGC thread of the day award!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

i hate this type of tread .
nintendo do most hardcore game that any other company this gear

- Advance wars srpg
- Fire embled srpg
- Soma bringer a- rpg
- Heracles rpg
- Smash B B
- Mario kart wii
- Fatal Frame 4 ( published by ninty )
- Disater day od crisis
- Captain rainbow
- Animal crossing wii
- Wario Land shake
- 2 new pokemon

If someone can do that microsoft or sony do more hardcore please responde me

If you like generic shooter please go away
The casual are the person who buy mercenaries, fifa, maden army of two and other pfffffff and not tales of vesperia

I'm with Dinomax. You "hardcore" gamers are a pathetic joke.

Edit: Haha, the sarcasm is thigh thick, yet half the people who reply can't detect it.

These threads are a riot. Look at the OP pathetically scramble to save face as he realizes how foolish he looks. Oh yes, "It was all just sarcasm."

How convenient.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.