Higher than half of the reviews that are out now

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
Soma said:
6.5 from Gamespot??!!! O_o

Higher than half of the reviews that are out now

Yeah! I expected the worst score from them , well probably not because they seem to like it on the preview but still....

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Wow that game daily is pretty much IGNS review.

not too bad review wise but this game isn't exactly for your typical gamer. however families with children are gonna love it and i think its gonna do really well this xmas.

Garcian Smith said:
Thus far, only the 1UP reviewer - perhaps not coincidentally, the only one of the bunch who admits to being an actual musician - seems to really "get it." Asking a non-musician to review Wii Music is just as silly as asking, say, someone who knows absolutely nothing about football to review the latest Madden iteration. Of course they'll hate it, because they don't get what it's supposed to represent.

The IGN review, for example, is just terrible. The reviewer approaches it as though it were a "rhythm game" a la Guitar Hero, and soon the review lapses into a tirade of "lol Midi," "lol non-gamers," and "lol kiddy."

Gaming journalism sucks.

I'm a musician, and thus Wii Music holds little value for me, as I spend my time playing real instruments.  The game is designed to make music easy and fun for non-musicians.  If non-musicians don't "get" the game, then what's the point?

I actually want this game now.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I find it hard to trust any form of media which bases its reviews solely upon the opinions of people whose experiences are highly limited and lack any real understanding of the actual workings of what they're reviewing. To base your review of a product largely upon assumptions, as most game reviewers do in their constant comparisons of games to other games, is far from professional. These reviewers are not, in short, the appropriate people to be reviewing the products which they review.

A proper game review would be done by a person with absolutely no inherent bias towards or against the product, and if possible, little to no ties to the industry itself, to ensure a minimum of short-sighted assumptions and prejudices. Unfortunately, such levels of integrity are a far cry from the existing game review standards, which largely involve highly opinionated enthusiast gamers rating everything that crosses their path based upon their own personal level of hype and interest in the product prior to even playing it.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.