By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - lets discuss MODS .

The mods here are pretty good I guess, at least everything isn't out of control with fanboys and trolls.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Imthelegend said:
I would be worried if I were you.

x2..

IB4TL

hatmoza 2.0 said:

1- were mods once upon a time regular users?

Yeah...

2- do mods need to be online a certain amount of hours a day ? or maybe they have a shift ?

Nah...

3- what seperates a mod from a user ? ban immunity?

Colors...LOL

4- do mods need to have a certain amount of bans at the end of the month just like a cellular phone employee needs a certain amount activations as not to lose his/her job , or a cop needs to issue a certain amount of tickets? etc. if so is that why (with all do respect to the mods ) see alot of pointless bans?

Yes on average 10000 bans per day.

5-do they get paid ? if not ....i feel sorry for you guys.

Yes, 15 dollars per ban.

6- when is it ok to lock a thread ? cause sometimes i wonder .

Anytime

7-is it just me or do you (the user) realize a balance in the mods ? although they dont admit it u can tell the sony fans from wii and from 360 supporters. which is a pretty cool balance.

No, "Nintendo!"

8- is it true they can read your mind ? ...............ITS A JOKE

Yes, one knew what I was thinking at 5:34am August 67, 2009.

9- ( you had to see this coming ) do they abuse there power ...if so is it necessary or justified at times?

Hell yeah! Who wouldn't?

Please lets keep this a civilized and a hate free disscusion  , and i would be most happy if the mods themselves would give theyre word on this please , im pretty sure i didnt violate the thread rules , but just in case please dont lock this thread!

can I be a mod?

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network

Twesterm wins several internets and a small puppy. Awesome post.

Machina-AX said:

Meh, the green fellas are nothing, it's the red ones you wanna watch out for :p

Quoted for truth

All i can say is a certain MOD was the first to take time and post on my wall he gained my respect to all the mods here. Anyways iv never had any problems with them appart from being called a retard because I work at blockbuster..... indirectly of course.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Finnbar said:
All i can say is a certain MOD was the first to take time and post on my wall he gained my respect to all the mods here. Anyways iv never had any problems with them appart from being called a retard because I work at blockbuster..... indirectly of course.

lol blockbuster

F.U. Fun University.

Finnbar said:

damn, my first double post. i thouht this day wouldn't come.

F.U. Fun University.