By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am not racist. Certain cultures do bother me.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

No...

Jackson50 said:
I attended a >90% Caucasian school. At school and at other points in life, I have encountered racist behavior. I have always and will always speak out against it. It breaks my heart when I see someone being demeaned because of something outside their control-physical/mental disability, color of skin and etc. No, I am not equating minorities with handicapped people.

Are you equating minorities with handicapped people?

But seriously no, I'm not racist. Religions bother me though.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

I have noticed over my life that there away from the idea that people can truely be color blind, which has resulted in people becomming more and more awareness of the difference between races and cultures. Although this sometimes manifests itself as a subtile form of racism, (for the most part) I see this as a good thing because it will (hopefully) lead to more open open communication about the role race plays in our lives.

tokilamockingbrd said:
I am not racist. Certain cultures do bother me.

LOL. What cultures?

OT: No, I was raised to see people for people, but went through a Malcolm X period where I was all about blackness. However, I realized that attitude was racist and as Christian, I couldn't be. I see people for people. I have no reservations - unless I see a clown with explosives (pick your race) or heavy machine guns. That's called 'Self-preservation.'

Around the Network

lol, yeah, totally.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Ok, I'm coming out - I'm also a lesbian.

OT: I am curious if anyone would actually admit they are racists. I don't think a lot of folks think they are racists.

lol... yes i am , damn mermen and mermaids !!!
and everyone that says there not or say " i judge people by who they are ! (birds chirping and animals running freely on a beautiful sunny day and a rainbow in the backround) " are full of shii

No... and Im proud of it. I never judged somebody by his skincolor in my life, while almost everybody around me does ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Dogs Rule said:
konnichiwa said:
chapset said:
Dogs Rule said:
Chapset, la fille qui enfile ses jeans est sublime! SUBLIME!!!!

hey!!! c'est ma cousine

I think Dogs Rule would like to know her =p;

Me a racist it is hard to be one when my family haves a lot of nationalities.

I am more and more hating Religions. As an atheist I always have to respect the people who are religious but they don't respect me/us.

I strongly agree with your two first statements! ;)

Eventually, thanks to the fact that love and sex transcend race, we'll all be mixed races/cousins and we'll therefore be happier and less likely to kills each other in wars for being different.

That's just retarded... it's awsome to actually be able to go to a place where a group of people have taken their country of origin and kind of brought it to the US... I don't ever want that to go away... I rather like to see people respect that others have a diffrent culter... i don't want everyone to be all mixed up.