By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - iPhone is over hyped. Nokia E70 FTW!!!!!!!!!

You should really check out the whole explanation. It is pretty funny. Maddox is great.

First of all, the E70 has a full keyboard, not some shitty stripped down, tap-and-pray smudgy piece of shit. Nokia uses a technology that's even more advanced than the iPhone's tap screen, allowing you to actually feel the keys you press as you're pressing them! The technology is called "tactile response," and it allows you to do things like dial a phone number without staring at your screen like a shit-chucking ape. In fact, every other cellphone ever made has this technology, sometimes called "buttons."

And that is just the beginning.

iPhone Nokia E70
Resolution: 320x480 352x416
Storage: 4 or 8 gigs (fixed). Unlimited. The E70 can use hot-swappable 2 GB mini SD cards, so you can have as much storage as you want.
Can customize ringtones with your own mp3s:
Can record video:
Screen turns into a smudgy piece of shit after a few minutes of use:
Can send MMS messages:
You have to send your phone to Apple when the battery dies and risk getting your phone lost, stolen, or damaged in transit: Yes. No.
Plays MP3s:
Holds your phone hostage to Apple for new software updates because Apple won't allow everyone to develop applications for it:
Voice dialing:
Can record voice:
Instant messaging: No. Yes.
Can't do fundamental tasks like copy & paste text: Yes. No. Double negative, bitches!

Around the Network

It records vids,it has instant messaging, and can voice dail. Were did you get that the iphone cant do those things?

mM

From here

Finally Confirmed: What the iPhone Doesn't Have

Songs as Ringtones
Games
Any flash support
Instant Messaging
Picture messages (MMS)
Video recording
Voice recognition or voice dialing
Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Streaming (A2DP)
One-size-fits-all headset jack (May have to buy an adapter for certain headphones)

Stuff we already knew it didn't have
• 3G (EV-DO/HSDPA)
• GPS
• A real keyboard
• Removable battery
• Expandable Storage
• Direct iTunes Music Store Access (Over Wi-Fi or EDGE)

on paper a lot of things look better then the iphone your forgetting the whole cool and chic culture of today........ I was just came back from an apple store and even after reading all the stuff about it on the web it was pretty damn cool........

just like every product Apple ever makes, overhyped, overpriced, and with fanboys slavering all over it.

Sounds like Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo (delete non-appropriate answers here)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

To think I was going to get one.

mM

Updated a bit.

Does it make phone calls?

I may be a luddite but about all I care about with a cell phone is whether it makes phone calls; communication related features (text messaging and address book) are nice but most of the crap they add to phones these days is garbage (MP3, Camera, etc.)

Why can't I just buy a cellphone that makes phone calls which don't sound like crap?

Hahahahah

Yeah dude.

This whole thread makes me giggle..Ta hee!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I love Maddox...I wish I didn't have to work when my friends met him for a book signing. And yes, he wore a crown.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )