By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many of you have ever been Rick Rolled?

BeTa77 said:
Yes i have! one time i clicked a link, a box popped up saying"Never going to Leave" "Never going to stop" and it was playing over and over, i couldnt exit, i clicked X and it never stopped! it drove me crazy, i had to reset my PC!

Actually, if you keep clicking "OK", then once you get through all the lyrics (ALL the lyrics of the song) then it stops and you can close the page normally.  At least that's how it worked for me. 

No, I've never been RickRolled.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

i was rick roll'd once...i'm so scared it'll happen again i never watched youtube since it happened...it changed my life.. i live in fear

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Final-Fan said:
BeTa77 said:
Yes i have! one time i clicked a link, a box popped up saying"Never going to Leave" "Never going to stop" and it was playing over and over, i couldnt exit, i clicked X and it never stopped! it drove me crazy, i had to reset my PC!

Actually, if you keep clicking "OK", then once you get through all the lyrics (ALL the lyrics of the song) then it stops and you can close the page normally.  At least that's how it worked for me. 

No, I've never been RickRolled.  

I never bothered going that far, i just opened task manager and shut down teh webpage directly. Dunno why you reset BeTa77 reset his PC.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

BeTa77 said:

haven't I rick rolled you once before?

as for me, many times, there was a time where I couldn't trust links people gave me.

Some strange ones:

Here, here and here

Around the Network

Oh and to answer the question, I've been rickrolled countless times.

No never my browser add ons won't allow it.

Not many times, maybe once or twice (I remember one for sure here, I don't remember if there was any other), and it was to the Youtube Rickroll.

I've been rickrolled many many times

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I have exacly 5 times.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."