By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 will have splitscreen Co-op and Competitive play!Resistance 2 will have splitscreen Co-op and Competitive play!

wait! is there going to be 2 player split screen online? like halo3? so me and my bro can play online together on the same ps3. cool.

Around the Network

That is mental

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Halo3 has 4 player split screen...but yeah, thats good for resistance 2. COD 5 better do the same...

disolitude said:

Halo3 has 4 player split screen...but yeah, thats good for resistance 2. COD 5 better do the same...

Unnecessary in this thread, bro.  No one even mentioned the 360.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@thekitchensink

if you scroll up you will see deathgod33 say -
"wait! is there going to be 2 player split screen online? like halo3? so me and my bro can play online together on the same ps3. cool. "

Just a small correction.

Around the Network

correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't this be a standard feature anyway?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

disolitude said:

EDIT: Nevermind.

On topic, great news, I love playing online with friends, its alot more fun.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

darthdevidem01 said:
correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't this be a standard feature anyway?

sadly but no it isn't.

:( but its awesome resistance 2 bought by me confirmed

zomfg that is amazing, does this mean you will be able to sign in with 2 psn accounts so ur mate, if hes over, can get his guys stats up while ur getting urs up?

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

this is now unreal, the gaming option in resistance 2 are staggering, i cnt wait to read fanboy driven reviews about r2

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...