By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP2 Concept designs

kowenicki said:
it doesnt matter if its practical... no chance it will get made. its a concept. concepts never get made.. they asre just used to float ideas or give inspiration. look at concept cars.

Every car starts out as a concept...I'm not saying it'll get made, cuz 90% of concept cars aren't accepted into actual retail production..but some are, so this argument is a moot point.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Hmmm, no. It's portable, yeah, but I wouldn't want to have a 20 cm long tube in my pocket. One is enough (see what I did there?).

You buy cigars in a tube too, eh?

That's for the most part true..but if I'm not mistaken, and I only have 1 example off the top of my head, the Honda Element was a concept at first that wound up actually being produced...I know it's a very tiny percent, but a few actually make it=P

Phrancheyez said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Hmmm, no. It's portable, yeah, but I wouldn't want to have a 20 cm long tube in my pocket. One is enough (see what I did there?).

You buy cigars in a tube too, eh?

Nah, I don't smoke. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

It looks nice but completely pointless and pretty inconvenient

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Yes, I see.  You accidentally added a zero. ;-D

its definatly a fake i think that wouldnt even be possible

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

if that kinda screen comes out anytime soon cool. on a side note, put a god damn second nub on the thing. how could you not do that the first time, 3d games need the second nub..... if you do that i most likly will pick up the psp2 and even buy more games for it i enjoy mine, but socom so so unwieldy.... 2d games were great, but the promis of the psp was 3d, and outside of racers, and games like loco roco (amazing) you need a second nub

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

theres nothing the japanese can do, they fascinate us every year with some unbelievable gadget.

now thats what you call portable!

i want it but i only see the analog sticks and the plus and minus volume buttons and the start and select buttons

damn i never knew you could play games with two analogs

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.