By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've figured out why Rolstoppable doesn't like the Smash Bros. franchise.

I always assumed it was because Rol has a tendency to play games like he's doing a speed run and beat them as fast as possible, but that doesn't really work well for brawl due to the massive ammount of content not tied directly to beating the game.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

I heard he likes it, he loves using the falcon punch

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

It's a shame, I'd love to play Rol in SSBB. 

It'd be fun.

Maybe one day, if I can be bothered, I'll borrow the game from a friend and then I'll kick your ass. I've heard you are pretty bad in SSBB.

Yeah, I'm just awful.  In fact, I'm as bad at SSBB as you are at F-Zero. 

I'm sure I could learn a lot from playing you. ^_^

NiKKoM said:
I blame Austria..

What does Austria have to do with anything?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

It's a shame, I'd love to play Rol in SSBB. 

It'd be fun.

Maybe one day, if I can be bothered, I'll borrow the game from a friend and then I'll kick your ass. I've heard you are pretty bad in SSBB.

Yeah, I'm just awful.  In fact, I'm as bad at SSBB as you are at F-Zero. 

I'm sure I could learn a lot from playing you. ^_^

Yeah, I am excellent at SSBB. I play with Pikachu, I know his moves. He can kick with A, he can headbutt others with A and he does some thunder stuff with B. He also has the ability to double jump. All I need to do is to select the correct stupid hat and I am ready to kick some ass.

Goggles > Hat.  Nothing can stop the power of the goggles.

Around the Network

The goggles, they do nothing...

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

RolStoppable said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
RolStoppable said:

Yeah, I am excellent at SSBB. I play with Pikachu, I know his moves. He can kick with A, he can headbutt others with A and he does some thunder stuff with B. He also has the ability to double jump. All I need to do is to select the correct stupid hat and I am ready to kick some ass.

Goggles > Hat.  Nothing can stop the power of the goggles.

Your opinion is wrong. The bandana is the best.

Hey, don't steal my phrase!  I worked hard to steal that for myself.

And no, the bandana is just a cheap imitator that can hardly even imagine the glorious mixture of epic and win that is the goggles.

Grey Acumen said:
The goggles, they do nothing...

Wrooong! Its all about the goggles!

Mario Kart has just as much "Nintendo" in it as SSBB, so that can't be the reason. Your other reason holds up well enough though.

I think the reason Rol hates SSBB so much is because sonic has an extremely lame and unoriginal move-set, it's like they didn't even try to make him cool.

RolStoppable said:
wfz said:
Mario Kart has just as much "Nintendo" in it as SSBB, so that can't be the reason. Your other reason holds up well enough though.

I think the reason Rol hates SSBB so much is because sonic has an extremely lame and unoriginal move-set, it's like they didn't even try to make him cool.

Wait, what? Sonic is in SSBB?!

Indeed he is.  You should buy Brawl now.. you Sonic Supporter.

Pixel Art can be fun.