By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Thank you, Nintendo...

Thank you Nintendo... thanks for bring hapiness to us. Thanks for the creation of great franchises and characters, epic stories, innovation...

Thanks for being the number one videogame company... you have without a doubt the most loyal fanbase, and we will be there with you all our life.

Nintendo, you created characters that will last decades. I'm happy that when I became old, I would talk with my grandchildrens about videogames and I know that Mario, Link, Samus, and every other Nintendo game and characters will still be popular.

Nintendo, you will always be the number one...

Nintendo... you are the definition of videogames.

Around the Network

What, is Nintendo leaving or something?

The Legend of Zelda for the win by the way (that was a mouthful)! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

i agree with you

oh and get ready for the sony fanboy responses

no im am not a troll, thank you very much

What is with this love fest? I love Nintendo but it's not like I have I "heart" Nintendo on a notebook or something.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

someone has some issues.

Around the Network

I agree with you but I like Nintendo I dont love it

Thanks for the nes and snes and thank you for Super Mario World, my all time favourite game

Nintendo Orgy WOOOT!

I still don't know why, but Nintendo has never wowed me, except with Advance Wars. I haven't played any other game from them that I consider a masterpiece, and some of them I didn't even like them (Super Mario 64 or Super Smash Bros). I guess they don't make the type of games I like

Me too, I agree with you and I'm waiting for the trolls too! :P