By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Golden Axe Review- ouch

Saw this bomb detonating ages ago.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Thats really low poor Sega.

Can't say I am surprised.
The trailer I downloaded on PSN was very lackluster...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

KylieDog said:
Reading the review i have to conclude the reviewer is an idiot.

He says the parry requires timing, so it sucks, and that enemies attack from different directions, so it sucks for that also.

Wow, I've never had to time a parry in any game ever, and in all other games have enemies line up single file for me. I'm not lying. GA: BR is obviously a terrible game.

He clearly admits not even trying to give the story a chance (30s and he lost interest) but faults the game for lacking stuff he admits is probably included in the story.

What a crap reviewer.

Worthing seeing/reading again.

LMAO

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
WiiStation360 said:
A Golden Axe without multiplayer deserves a 3.2

I appreciate someone else noticing this too. Next thing is Sega will tell us the next Virtua Fighter will be single player.(I know it's not going to be)

This is dangerously close to Gundam: Crossfire and Bomberman Zero. It doesn't get much lower than that.

This is true.  I didn't want to play this game at all because of the that.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I hope no one expected this to be good in the first place.......

Sega spent 27 million dollars on this?!? Shame.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

this was done by Secret Level...

hey did ironman (terrible) and Final Fight Streetwise (terrible)...why would golden axxe be any different.

I'll rent it still...sega fanboy in me takes control when it coems to these decisions.

Yeah. I knew this would be bad when I saw it had no Metacritic reviews the day it got released.

Sega is not doing much this generation. I was looking forward to this game until I saw the reviews...