By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Golden Axe Review- ouch

Even if it's a shallow beat'em up game, why on earth would they have not made it two player?

Check out my games for sale eBay and Toycatacomb

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

Around the Network

^^^
*perks head up*

So there's still hope?

iamfanboy said:
Even if it's a shallow beat'em up game, why on earth would they have not made it two player?

When your fapping to the game, it would be kind of embarassing to have someone else around. If your playing online, people would wonder why your character all of a sudden stopped moving for a good 10 minutes, bad lag maybe?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Golden axe was a no brainer back in the arcades, just beat them up. By looking at the trailers it looks roughly the same logic and that somehow offends the reviewer. They expect the game to be a next god of war, there´s no need, only follow the logic of it´s predecessor and that´s it. Looks cool in the trailer, btw. The only problem it´s the lenght, a issue that´s becoming recurrent in the action games, you can beat the game in one week. Man, I want to at least get a feeling of the game before reaching "The End".

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

This game is NOT Golden Axe

this is clearly a fraud pretending to be Golden Axe

Around the Network
jerseyboy609 said:
This game got Haze-ed...lol

I'm willing to bet this game is worse then Haze

WiiStation360 said:
A Golden Axe without multiplayer deserves a 3.2

I appreciate someone else noticing this too. Next thing is Sega will tell us the next Virtua Fighter will be single player.(I know it's not going to be)

This is dangerously close to Gundam: Crossfire and Bomberman Zero. It doesn't get much lower than that.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Golden Axe on the Genesis was amazing.

Said to see this get a low review...

Sad, Golden Axe was such a classic.

SHMUPGurus said:
Hey Sega, at least you still got Sonic Unleashed, Valkyria Chronicles, and Yakuza 3! ;)

I know it just slipped your mind......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.