By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What if FF XIII Versus comes to 360?

What would I personally do? Well I'd actually buy the game, as would a large number of 360 users, which is exactly why SE is porting ff13 and exactly why versus has a strong chance of getting ported aswell. I don't think it would change much, if an exodus from the ps3 was going to happen it would have happened when ff13 when multi-platform. No-one (in regards to the mass market) actually cares about versus. Or ever will, at least in comparison to the main release.

Around the Network

it will

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It sells more copies.

I think it's time for Sony to give some money to SE. Hardcore fans of the series will probably want both, and get them both only on the PS3.

Errr... you mean the spin-off??? Errr... The main series is already Cross Platform, doubt it would phaze anyone much, it wouldn't be a surprise....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

What if FF XIII Versus comes to 360?

It'll cease to be important, just like FFXIII.

It's not a spin off. The team that's working on it, and I assume, huge budget, are both too big and good to make any "spin-offs".

does anyone still believe any of SE's promises??

4 ≈ One

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Developer(s) Square Enix
Publisher(s) Square Enix
Designer(s)

Tetsuya Nomura (director)
Takeshi Nozue (movie director)
Shinji Hashimoto (producer)

Artist(s) Tetsuya Nomura (character design)
Composer(s) Yoko Shimomura
Series Final Fantasy series
Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII
Engine Crystal Tools[1]
Platform(s) PlayStation 3
Release date(s) JP 2009
Genre(s) Action role-playing
Mode(s) Single-player
Media BD-ROM
Input methods DualShock 3/Sixaxis

------> Tetsuya Nomura = Main guy behind Versus XIII Nuff said. Also its been confirmed a World-Wide Exclusive unlike regular XIII Mix all that up and you get a PS3 exclusive worth waiting for.

Dgc1808 said:
does anyone still believe any of SE's promises??

Sorry, I don't recall a company by that name.