By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What if FF XIII Versus comes to 360?

more gamers can play it SO?

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Around the Network

They can have it at the same time. The only thing is it would not be as big of a boost for PS3 when it hits. As long as the game is made without any limitations from the 360 I am happy. That is all I care about. If a dev has ideas to fill 50GB, and they have the larger textures, more things going on at all times, and just a generally more advanced game, then I want to see them make it. AAll games can be on PS3/360 if that was the case. I will choose the best one every time, and I am sure when all games are made to PS3's full potential everyone would rather have the best version.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

It wouldn't be a big deal to me (a PS3 owner). However, SE would lose all its credibility if they did so without a very good reason.

I don't think too many people would be surprised.

Exclusive FFvXIII is very important title for PS3. Because FF fans will have to buy PS3 to play both games. Anyway FF fanatics in west will get PS3 to play FFXIII early.

Around the Network
yungmagic09 said:
I don't think too many people would be surprised.

This is very true..."TEKKEN 6!"

shanbcn said:
Exclusive FFvXIII is very important title for PS3. Because FF fans will have to buy PS3 to play both games. Anyway FF fanatics in west will get PS3 to play FFXIII early.

I hope your joking...

then SE would be despised by PS3 owners. and third-party exclusives will truly be dead.

My plan is to know Japanese by the time FFvsXIII comes out in Japan. (earliest Winter 2009, more likely Spring 2010)

I might be doing a program to go teach English in Japan for a year after I graduate, I grad Spring 2009, so my plan may be doable.

we would have a shitload of threads on it. the world will keep on turning, fanboys will still not get laid, the hate towards sony by their consumers will rise, etc. at the end of the day if you are not a sissy girl you wont care.