By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Officially Endorse World of Goo!

When i first heard about world of goo i thought it was some mindless kiddy game for Wiiware. And i then saw some gameplay footage of it and it didn't look that good to me.

But i kept reading posts and people said how great it was...So i saw the demo and i downloaded it...

ITS AWESOME!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!! i think i'll buy it on Wiiware as soon as i'm finished with the demo (i was surprised how much content was in the demo)

Every level it gets more creative! it adds ballons to the stages, balancing, a rotating sphere! It never gets old!!!

1500 points is a lot but i think its definately worth it!!!!

So now that i endorsed this game i'm sure it'll sell millions of more downloads (sarcasm)

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

I've seen a few people complain about the price of $15. If the game was not available as a download and only available in retail outlets for $29.99 I would there would be as many complaints? Do people just expect non-retail games to be cheaper or is this game only worth $15?

Edit: Nice to hear the game is good.

You can DL the PC demo now to see if you like it.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I have the pc version.

My websites

http://catprog.org

Online games that I play:

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Catprog

This game is just like IGN described it "Absolutly phenomenol".

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

WOE THIS IS DEFINITLY A BUY...........

THAT'S AFTER I GET MY WII GAME SHOPPING DONE THOUGH

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

I want to downoad it for my Wii. Unfortunatly I'm from Europe so no sale for me.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Yep I downloaded it as well. It's fun.

That's good to hear. I had already downloaded this game, but I didn't want to play it until it had your endorsement.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

celine said:
I want to downoad it for my Wii. Unfortunatly I'm from Europe so no sale for me.

What, it's not coming to Europe? :s What the heck? It's a downloadable game for crying out loud, teh internetz know no borders!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046