By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many games dou u have that u haven't finished?

50?! That's insane. I'm the type of gamer who prefers a few near-infintely replayable games over lots of games you can 'finish'. Brawl, Kart and GH3 are on near-constant rotation in my Wii.

Having said that, i'm one level away from completing Super Paper Mario, about 75% through Okami and on mission 26 of Advance Wars: Dark Conflict. I hope to get all that done before I buy another game.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Around the Network

Way, way too many...

About 800

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

For games I bought in the last 2 years.

• Advance Wars: Dual Strike (currently playing)
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (way too confusing, and I ended up quiting, I may try again)
  • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (L & R buttons stopped working on my DS, so I'm waiting for it to be fixed)
  • Mercury Meltdown Revolution
  • Okami
  • Zack & Wiki (currently playing)
  • Pikmin 2 (currently playing)

Outside of those listed above, I probably completed over 95% of the games I own. Also, I'll be finished Advance Wars and Pikmin 2 relativly soon.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Between my NES, SNES, N64, PS2 (with PSone games), GC and Wii. Way too many. I have this annoying characteristic that I want to play every good game there is, and keep switching games :(

Around the Network

Unreal Tournament 3, but i bought it for the multiplayer anyway.

And Lair, that is self explanatory. Someday i'll finish this damn disc in a fire.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Question is more like how many have I actually finished and that'd be...

3 - Buldar's Gate and Freedom Force 1&2

I doubt I've ever played any other game 100% through. Just don't have the time and newer more exciting games keep coming out.

I have 60+ games I forget the exact number and I beat about 95% of all my games, I make sure that I beat the previous game before I buy another one.

The execptions are the games that take a minimum of 70 hours to beat, I usually play them in spurts, I'll buy a game that takes about 10 hours to beat then once I beat it I'll go back to the long game until I get tired of it then I buy another short game.

In many ways, this is a depressing subject for me. There are just so many!

It's just like books, where my purchasing speed greatly outpaces my reading speed. There are far too many good games out there I have not yet had the chance to sit down properly and play.

Like V-r0cK, I still have some I haven't even opened! The second and third game in the Metroid Prime trilogy come to mind. Final Fantasy XII.

Other games I have not played but my brothers have, such as Grand Theft Auto 4 and Super Mario Galaxy.

Others I had to suspend playing but intend to come back to, like Baten Kaitos.
Finally, there are some games I don't even intend to play at all, like NBA Live 08 (since I bought NBA 2k9 for PS3). THAT is the most painful of purchases...

I don't intend to stop purchasing books, and some day I will read most if not all of the ones that really interest me.

By the same token, as long as many other games keep coming out, I'll get those that pique my interest (Fallout 3 and Little Big Planet, anyone?)

I've always had the optimistic sense that I will eventually have the time to sit down and play them all.

Make sure the shadow you chase is not the one you cast.

On the ps3 I have only finished 5 of my 13 games. Which is still a lot better then how I did on the ps2.
I think I will never finish Oblivion, Motorstorm and Ridge Racer. Although I don't know if racing games should be counted as they have no story to finish.

Games finished so far- R&C, Uncharted, Resistance 1, Heavenly Sword, Call of Duty 4.

Games likely to finish in the not too distant future- MGS4, Virtua Tennis 3, Devil may cry4, Folklore.