By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many games dou u have that u haven't finished?

I was was wondering how many people have games that they haven't finished and aren't currently playing them i have like 5 games i don't think ill go bak to and haven't finished them. I don't mean like 100% just finished it but not getting all the extras is included as finishing it.

Around the Network

about 7-10 games..some arent even opened from its plastic wrapping XD ..but i do tend to play and finish them all eventually.

I have over 30. Maybe even 50+. It's a side effect of having more money than time. I quit my second job, so maybe now I can make a dent in those games.....but the Holidays are coming fast!

Too many to count... =/

Out of all my games... 3

Transformers (original PS2 game not Movie one), got to final boss and just didn't do it, can't remember why, maybe another game came out.

Rogue Galaxy, lost interest, gameplay while good was samey and I got a PS3.

and Valkyrie Profile 2, as above, got a PS3 and lost interest, graphics were very good and I seemed to spend a lot of time leveling up.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Man.... between all my consoles and handhelds I would say I have not finished about 90% of my games...

Everytime I'm about done with a game a new one comes out and I start that one.

Not to mention work and family come first.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Ouch, so many. It keeps getting worse.

I really need some time to sit down and finish some, but then I end up buying a new game, spend some time with it, don't finish it etc.

- Galaxy (Wii) - Beat it, but only with 90 stars or so
- Okami (Wii)
- Final Fantasy: My Life as a King (WiiWare)
- Shining Force (VC)
- Mega Man 2 (VC) --Damn it's hard
- The World Ends With You (DS) - Great, but hard
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (DS)

Luckily the holiday line-up for Wii isn't that great, cause I need to have 'em done before the 2009 craze starts, with already 10+ games I want. But then again, I'll be buying a 360 with at least 5 games I want.

Aaaarghh, I need lots more time. Same problem as lewis: enough money, not enough time (but those are of course correlated)

On ps3 or ps2 none excepted MGS4 (Sorry I know it's a shame but it's more a bad movie than anything else). On psp many many games!

Over 50.
I definitely need more time. :(

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I'd say about 50 although I'm trying to finish off about a dozen before the release of LittleBigPlanet.