By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 used for smuggling drugs

d21lewis said:
Damn mainstream media. Just because it's a BLACK system, there's all of this negative press. Now had it been a WHITE console like the Wii or the 360, then there'd be nothing said. Racism at it's worst. There. I said it.

roflmfao.

you sir, have just made my day....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

Funny thing is that whilst visiting Australia early last year for some reason customs took real big offence to me and completely strip searched my bags (fortunately, bar my shoes I escaped the same indignity). Anyway, after seeing my PS3 and having a polite discussion about gaming he asked if I knew that I could install my own HDD. I said yes, but at that time had yet to do so. He proceeded to show me how, by taking off the HDD cover and shining his torch inside.

I don't think PS3 had even been released in Australia then, so he was either an avid gamer, or more likely they get detailed instructions on how to search electronics (including consoles). I think they X-rayed everything too.

As it was my first trip to Australia, being held up at the airport for so long (nearly an hour) after a 10+ hour flight really put a downer on my stay. The customs guy was fairly polite though, just doing his job I guess.

Anyway, my advice; don't smuggle drugs in the PS3 HDD bay, it's the first place they'll look.

This picture made my day XD

4 ≈ One

You do know that if they strip you down your clothes, they can check elsewhere on your bodies? In jails, the guards check in-mates to see if they hid knives or weed in the in-mates' anuses. Yes, you can stick crack up your crack and get away with it.

Naraku_Diabolos said:

You do know that if they strip you down your clothes, they can check elsewhere on your bodies? In jails, the guards check in-mates to see if they hid knives or weed in the in-mates' anuses. Yes, you can stick crack up your crack and get away with it.

Actually I've heard they tend to check up there too

Around the Network

Wait wait I have another one..... too bad they couldn't get BEYOND secruity.

Once again, the PS2 proves to be the most versatile console ever!

so thats wat that white powder was when i opened the package.

lol, i thought it was for cushionin my ps3