By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13 TGS 08 TRAILER --- AUDIO LEAKED!

Xen said:
Soriku said:

That conversation with Lightning and Snow (lol that's his name? I expected something much cooler...but Snow? Haha. Gotta love their new names :P Noctis...now Snow? Oh SE :D) sounds so bad XD The scenes sounded cool though.

Btw, why are SE so secretive? Isn't FF XIII like their biggest game ever? Why don't they reveal this trailers to the pulic for hype instead of showing them to a limited amount of people? SE is so stupid.

That's not the only problem...

Sera is:

1. The Planet on which Gears of War takes place.

2. A major character in Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga.

Well, we also can say that Snowe (not Snow, though probably in Japanese they're spelled the same way) is a major character in Suikoden IV and Stella is a major character in Tales of Legendia and also a game (Stella Deus)

Around the Network

come on people....Noctus is a COOL name...so is STELLA....so is Lightning....so is Serra

Its only SNOW that they messed up

well lets hope they mistranslate the name in our versions of FF13

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
come on people....Noctus is a COOL name...so is STELL....so is Lightning....so is Serra

They're so cool that you misspelled 3 out of 4. You subconscious is saying that they're bad names

zexen_lowe said:

Snow? SNOW???
OK, it's official, Squeenix is running out of good names. I'd rather have the mistranslated names of Final Fantasy Tactics than these.

Also, I didn't know the full names of the Versus characters had been confirmed. They are Noctis Lucius Cheram and Stella Nox Fulure.

What about Cloud?

there is something seriously wrong with my keyboard....believe it or not I used to ace every single spelling test ever!

ok EDITING....I can only see STELLA as wrong....the other to duno....is it NOCTI?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
there is something seriously wrong with my keyboard....believe it or not I used to ace every single spelling test ever!

ok EDITING....I can only see STELLA as wrong....the other to duno....is it NOCTI?

It's Noctis, not Noctus, and it's Sera, not Serra

Noctis, Sera.

I'm currently writing something, and it's also much easier for me to come up with last names than first names, just like Square.

konnichiwa said:
zexen_lowe said:

Snow? SNOW???
OK, it's official, Squeenix is running out of good names. I'd rather have the mistranslated names of Final Fantasy Tactics than these.

Also, I didn't know the full names of the Versus characters had been confirmed. They are Noctis Lucius Cheram and Stella Nox Fulure.

What about Cloud?

Cloud is a decent name, the full name (Cloud Strife) sound cool. Now that I made a quick mind search, I discovered that actually Square never has been a very good namer, there have been good names (Locke, Celes, Squall, Zell, Auron, Zidane, Vivi, Tidus, Sephiroth, Kuja, Edea, Sabin) and bad ones (Barret, Edgar, Strago, Amarant, Wakka, Seymour, Ultimecia, Rikku, Lulu). How come that Konami has to put more than 108 in every Suikoden and they come up with much better and original names (Lyon, Gizel, Seed, Solon Jhee, Jowy, Miakis, etc) is an interesting question

I wanna see the new trailer.