Gamers will have to wait until the release of a patch at some point following the release of the game.

There's some good news for PS3 owners looking forward to BioShock on the PS3; a few graphical problems noticed by players of the demo are being fixed via a patch in the final game.

"I have good news from the dev team about a patch for BioShock PS3! They have been working on a patch to address the concerns some of you on the forum have talked about," explained a 2K community manager. "As work is in progress I do not have a definite date for when this patch will be released as it needs to be tested and clear certification with Sony before it is scheduled and released. I do know this will not be until after the game's launch, and I will update you with details on that date as I receive them."

You can expect the entire patch list when it's finalised, but the community post has included details on two graphical fixes:

- Fix for an issue where large blocky pixels would show up whenever viewing the Bouncer and Elite Bouncer variants of the Big Daddy.

- Fix for an issue where white/discoloured bars would show up at the right and bottom sides of the screen during the plane crash / water scene at the beginning of the game.

It's good to see 2K is working to resolve problems. BioShock for PS3 hits UK stores on Friday.

------------------------------------

good to see 2k listning to fans of this game.

i was going to have another go on 360 version, but if asda sell this at 24.99 i might pick it up and give it another go.