By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No MGS4 On Xbox? 'No' Says Konami

The thread Confirms MGS4 for 360....at least it confirms that there are "WAY TO MANY MGS4 360 THREADS". How did this thread get started, you are quoting a something 10 months old. The current rumor from Konami stating "it's something we are looking into" from last week!

I mind as well pull out all the SE quotes, and articles stating that FFXIII is (was) exclusive to PS3. There were over 27 of those articles last year....LOL,

MGS4 CONFIRMED FOR 360...XD!

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Does looking into mean they will do it? ( Just curious.. )

It means they're thinking about it from all perspectives (how they could manage the space issue, if they could get enough cash to warrant it, how their relationship would become with Microsoft/Sony, etc.)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

There should be a link on one of these MGS 4 threads that appears to be a genuine announcement but it diverts you and you are Rick Roll'd! Now that would be win.

Oh well sorry didn't really intend to post this for people to laugh ;) But laughs are good i guess xD

The thing is if you followd the rumors MGS3 got, And played MGS4 ( Entire )

The chances of it coming to Xbox is just... plain weird o.o atleast to me, are they gonna remove the funny Playstation / blu ray jokes? is the exclusitivity that they SAY gonna go away? So when we install the PS3 game it will say This agme is exclusive on the PS3 console but yet its out on Xbox lol..

Mods should do their job and lock threads like this. The whole "Hot Topic" front page is flooded with "MGS4 going to Xbox 360".

I'm tired of it, people are assuming since FFXIII is coming to the 360, why doesn't MGS4 come to the 360 also...hehe thats what starting these rumors again.

If any gamer is listening, why don't you play MGS4 on the console it was meant to be on. So you can get the true MGS4 experience than a rushed port.

Around the Network

Duplicate thread number 356

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

^

'Yay' And mod here? Please do lock if you wish, just thought id share a view.

It would take like 10 discs to come out on the 360, which would be embarassing, so no its not coming out on the 360

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

@Aldro

I understand your view and respect it. I'm just saying all those true MGS4 who hasn't got a PS3 and are waiting for a MGS4 announcement for the 360. Should stop bitching and play it on the console it was meant to be on, which is the PS3.

Or those fake MGS4 fans that just want to laugh at Sony users because the PS3 lost a exclusive again to the Xbox 360. Now those fake MGS4 users are not even bothered to play the game and all they care about is that MGS4 will probably be on the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Such crude and ignorant people nowadays.

You mean like this lol..?

But cant they like ''downscale'' it or what ever you call it?