By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No MGS4 On Xbox? 'No' Says Konami

Yes and every person, group, organisation, company and country in the history of man kind has always stuck to their word.

Around the Network

would this game even be a big system seller if it did happen to come out on the 360? I mean the bundled ps3s helped a lot when it first came out, but mgs mania has kind of died down now.

ecurbj said:
@Aldro

Why wait on a port of MGS4 on the 360? That game would be a couple of months or a year old before Konami and Kojima actually decide whether to port it to the Xbox 360 or not.

I've got 400 reasons why I would wait for the 360 version.  ;)

Konami is under a interesting spot, clearly the game was launched as an exclusive, but with more dev houses and publishers putting more and more games on the 360 it is clear that they can make more money of it, probably only some sort of contract is the only barrier between MGS4 and the 360...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

The thing is i think Sony has an exclusive contract with them.

If they ever intended to make it on Xbox why throw in so many Blu-ray & Playstation jokes ?

Juding ONLY on that i really don't see it coming for xbox.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
The thing is i think Sony has an exclusive contract with them.

If they ever intended to make it on Xbox why throw in so many Blu-ray & Playstation jokes ?

Juding ONLY on that i really don't see it coming for xbox.

This is probably one of the most laughable points I have ever heard, the contrac is the most likely choice, but jokes as a way to support the exclusivity, lol, MGS featured similar "things" still the game got ported...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

too many threads for this topic......I'm surprised if people still even care whether or not it's coming on Xbox 360!!

Oh gosh. As much as I love reading the frenzy, I'm going to have to lock this.

Thread locked.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.