By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 could come to the 360 just like Bioshock went to PS3.

I know everyone says that their are tons of rumours but absolutly NONE of them have been confirmed.  But The same was for Bioshock.  The point is, of course they won't confirm that its coming to the Xbox 360 cause that would pretty much void the timed exclusive that it could be.  They couldn't confirm that Bioshock was coming to the PS3 right away cause that would make people not buy it for xbox 360.  So don't rule out that MGS4 is not coming to Xbox 360, It could very well happen.

Around the Network

And this would be a perfect post for one of those threads about the rumors.......you should go do that.

why did you make a new thread for this?you could say what you thought in one of 100 threads about this matter

To me, Bioshock was the best game I have played this generation, yet when it was announced for PS3, I thought "well good for them". As gamers, we need to be glad for each other, though I do understand why people get so frustrated by this kind of stuff.

Between the two, I would much rather have Bioshock.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Enough already! I dont care anymore.......damn

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

I didn't think I couldn't care anymore about this rumour.

You just made me do that.

Stop with the MGS4 threads.

What a bunch of negative nelly's.

And if i would've posted this in another one of the rumour threads not too many people would have seen it. I mean who honestly reads over 50 posts?!?!

You all know i'm right. get over it. If you don't like the thread don't respond in it. Simple as that.

Shadowblind said:

To me, Bioshock was the best game I have played this generation, yet when it was announced for PS3, I thought "well good for them". As gamers, we need to be glad for each other, though I do understand why people get so frustrated by this kind of stuff.

Well you having never played MGS4, I really dont think you should say that..

mM
leo-j said:
Shadowblind said:

Well you having never played MGS4, I really dont think you should say that..

...yes...yes I have. My friend has a PS3 and is the reason I even got into Metal Gear Solid as a series. It is a great game though. Really, why wouldn't you think I have played it at all?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

this is like MGS4 MULTIPLAT THREAD NUMBER 9600. really we dont need another thread about it, deffo when there are like a few active threads going on right now. lord have mercy pon you soul kid.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st