By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you own Saint- Row 2?

how good is it? is it really a 8 ( from gamespot)

I didn't like gta4 cause it wasn't fun like it's predecessors, so is S-R2 better then gta4

Is Saint-Row 2 for me?

I heard there ninjas in it ( ninja = good) but how good?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

No, I dont like THQ.
And its not my type of game

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

You could just check the games profile to see who owns it.
Then again you ask a completely different question inside the topic...

You shouldve titled the thread better

Don't own it. This needs to be under 'gaming'.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

This game is a lot but seriously a lot of fun. The graphics may not be stunning like GTA IV and the story may lack some depth but I swear ya that you are going to enjoy it a lot more especially when you play it Co-OP.

Around the Network

Saints Row 2 is merely an imitation of GTA IV. I played Saints Row and it was a terrible game and I would not touch Saints Row 2 with a 40 foot barge pole.

I hate GTAIV as it gives me motion sickness when I play it. I can't stand how annoyingly obvious the monotony is. Saints Row 2 I just purchased due to your question; (I bought it yesterday) I've completed 6 story missions and I enjoy the linear aspects of the game, the side mission like causing havoc was cool to do, the other side mission about dressing like a cop and gunning down people who have their hands up for ressisting arrest was hilarious. By far the funniest was the medical fraud one where you toss yourself in front of on coming traffic for cash.

So far I see nothing wrong with the game outside of the camera angle control.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I have it and I've completed it. (story wise)
If you want to play a true GTA III sequel then you must buy Saints Row 2.

Supernova82 probably never played any GTA before IV.

Best GTA "clone" ever and it's more fun than GTA IV. Trust me

Oh and before I forget. One of the gangs are ninjas and when you finally beat them, you can select their ninja outifit for your own gang.

GTA IV is the first GTA game I have ever played and it was a great game.

By the way anyone knows if their will be extra DLC aswell for this one? The firs one had some.